80 Min Highspeed CD-RW In Melbourne

Look, does anybody know where to get these things in melbourne because i have been searching high and low and all i can find are 74 Minute High Speeds, and 80 Minute 4x ones.

Please help this poor old soul looking for some CD-RW goodness!

Only place I know that has them is Pulsar at the top of the escalator on the north-west corner of Bourke and Elizabeth streets.

They have a brand of 4x - 10x 80 min cdrws called Shintaro but you’ll have to ask at the counter for them. They’re not on display anywhere in the shop.

Originally posted by Fedaykin
[B]Look, does anybody know where to get these things in melbourne because i have been searching high and low and all i can find are 74 Minute High Speeds, and 80 Minute 4x ones.

Please help this poor old soul looking for some CD-RW goodness! [/B]

I have not looked in Melbourne, but I did notice that Myer Megamart here in Perth had them on display recently. Logically they should have them available over your way as well. It was a suprise to see them because I have only been able to buy the 74 min ones before. At the time I was looking for the US 24x cdrws and decided not to buy any.

BTW, Fedaykin, Verbatim, Shintaro and Datastream 80 mins HS CDRWs are readily available in WA for around $3 each.