No -- I just returned from vacation (8 days), and DVDFab was still running on my PC! Clicked the cancel button, and the movie folder appeared. This happens with 'batch' jobs and only happens with certain movies previously ripped from DVD by DVDFab. In some cases, it works fine, but 50% of the time it does not.
1) Copy DVD to External HD using DVDFab (DVD Copy / Main Movie)
2) Resultant files are not an iso but are folders (Audio/Video TS) on my HD
3) Rip form DVD Folders to ipad using h264 profile (with multiple movies at a time) using Fab
4) During the rip to ipad the process hangs at 100% until I hit cancel
5) The destination folder and file appear (windows) after I hit cancel and the process continues for the next file which most likely will hang at 100% until the user cancels the process using Fab
From FAB: (all of my options are set to 'Software')
Graphics Chipset :
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
CUDA Driver Version: 3.20
CUDA Capability revision number: 1.0
Supported Video Codecs :
CoreAVC : cannot be detected.