7pat0

vbimport

I’m having trouble ripping “The Final Inquiry”, using DVDFab Gold with the latest update installed. Gets 75% or 80% and "error reading try PathPlayer, tried that and same distance into the rip "reading errors, ignore or cancel, or abort. Any suggestions? :confused:

Click Enable Pathplayer only when needed box. Also check disk for scratches.

[QUOTE=7pat0;2006365]I’m having trouble ripping “The Final Inquiry”, using DVDFab Gold with the latest update installed. Gets 75% or 80% and "error reading try PathPlayer, tried that and same distance into the rip "reading errors, ignore or cancel, or abort. Any suggestions? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Check for scratches, Fingerprints or any other abnormalities…if there is none try PathPlayer Disabled

BTW…Next time starting a thread list the tittle of the problem not your user name

Brand new disc I was going to back-up, dont see any scratches and etc. tried with path player on always & when needed, have not tried totally disabling path player. never had to in the past, but heck i’ll shoot

[QUOTE=7pat0;2006938]Brand new disc I was going to back-up, dont see any scratches and etc. tried with path player on always & when needed, have not tried totally disabling path player. never had to in the past, but heck i’ll shoot[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: good luck