720p video lags and blurs in my Windows 8 PRO 64-bit

vbimport

I’m using Win8 Pro 64-bit now and i was in Win7 Ultimate 64-bit untill then:D.I have so many HD,BluRay and other video clips and movies in my PC.Out of those huge list two best 720p movies(Jeepers Creepers and Safe)blurs and lags during playback again and again.I have tried and tired with removal,reinstallation and updating of video card drivers but these two stills sucks.I checked these two files in other PC’s but plays good:sad:.I had this issue with both win7 and win8 and still going on.I thinks its due to some issues with the GPU(ATI Radeon HD4600) and tried also by updating drivers. But of no use.Somebody please help me.Is it a hardware or software issue.? Help me.

[QUOTE=Kungfu_panda;2689134]I’m using Win8 Pro 64-bit now and i was in Win7 Ultimate 64-bit untill then:D.I have so many HD,BluRay and other video clips and movies in my PC.Out of those huge list two best 720p movies(Jeepers Creepers and Safe)blurs and lags during playback again and again.I have tried and tired with removal,reinstallation and updating of video card drivers but these two stills sucks.I checked these two files in other PC’s but plays good:sad:.I had this issue with both win7 and win8 and still going on.I thinks its due to some issues with the GPU(ATI Radeon HD4600) and tried also by updating drivers. But of no use.Somebody please help me.Is it a hardware or software issue.? Help me.[/QUOTE]

Well first off what version of drivers are you using? I found that any drivers about 12.10 caused system instability in the video. Go back to catalyst 12.10 drivers and see if that doesn’t fix the problem. I have a NV79 with ATI GPU and stayed with 12.10 catalyst because of instability in the drivers. Also what computer do you have laptop or desktop and what and how is it configured? We got the GPU but nothing more???

Kungfu_panda, I will let a moderator explain it but I would expect a cross posting warning.

On your problem since all but these two play ok on your PC & they play on other PCs.
You don’t post which other PCs or how many .
I suspect it is a codec problem.
You either have an incorrect setting that is making you player handle this file type incorrectly . ffdshow for example .
Or you have conflicting codecs both trying to handle the same file.

I think if you check these two videos were created with some different video or audio than the ones that play OK on your PC.

So check & see what codecs you installed on both OSs.
Or the players you use installed for you.

Other two threads deleted.

Kungfu_panda, please stick to one thread about one problem. Crossposting is confusing to those who help you, and makes it more difficult for everyone involved to keep track of what you’ve tried. :flower:

Best of luck sorting out your problem. :slight_smile:

I have Catalyst V11.12 and Compaq PC with Intel Dual Core CPU 3.2 Ghz speed @ 2 GB of RAM and 1GB GPU.But a 64-bit OS with 2GB RAM sounds little bad ,right.? But im very satisfied with my PC’s performance for playing HD games and playing all other 720p and 1080p videos smoothly.I think problem is with my GPU for decoding some specific codecs.

[QUOTE=cholla;2689144]Kungfu_panda, I will let a moderator explain it but I would expect a cross posting warning.

On your problem since all but these two play ok on your PC & they play on other PCs.
You don’t post which other PCs or how many .
I suspect it is a codec problem.
You either have an incorrect setting that is making you player handle this file type incorrectly . ffdshow for example .
Or you have conflicting codecs both trying to handle the same file.

I think if you check these two videos were created with some different video or audio than the ones that play OK on your PC.

So check & see what codecs you installed on both OSs.
Or the players you use installed for you.[/QUOTE]

No i didnt any codecs myself as it was Windows and im using VLC which only just handles the problem seriously.All other player i had just freezes when.

Ok man.I will take care now onwards.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2689140]Well first off what version of drivers are you using? I found that any drivers about 12.10 caused system instability in the video. Go back to catalyst 12.10 drivers and see if that doesn’t fix the problem. I have a NV79 with ATI GPU and stayed with 12.10 catalyst because of instability in the drivers. Also what computer do you have laptop or desktop and what and how is it configured? We got the GPU but nothing more???[/QUOTE]
I have Catalyst V11.12 and Compaq PC with Intel Dual Core CPU 3.2 Ghz speed @ 2 GB of RAM and 1GB GPU.But a 64-bit OS with 2GB RAM sounds little bad ,right.?:confused: But im very satisfied with my PC’s performance for playing HD games and playing all other 720p and 1080p videos smoothly.I think problem is with my GPU for decoding some specific codecs.:eek:

[QUOTE=Kungfu_panda;2689240]I have Catalyst V11.12 and Compaq PC with Intel Dual Core CPU 3.2 Ghz speed @ 2 GB of RAM and 1GB GPU.But a 64-bit OS with 2GB RAM sounds little bad ,right.?:confused: But im very satisfied with my PC’s performance for playing HD games and playing all other 720p and 1080p videos smoothly.I think problem is with my GPU for decoding some specific codecs.:eek:[/QUOTE]

Are you sure the media itself isn’t a bad copy or if backup the copy wasn’t of good quality? Also what brand and model of Compaq are we talking about? It would seem those computers aren’t made anymore that I can recall? And are you talking about physical media playback or a converted video file playback?

720p movies

Because from the re-reading it again sounds like a converted or remaked movie to get 720 of which DVD that I recall don’t come in they are either DVD or BD format. Can you right click the movie and copy the title and post it here to see the file name format?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2689307]Are you sure the media itself isn’t a bad copy or if backup the copy wasn’t of good quality? Also what brand and model of Compaq are we talking about? It would seem those computers aren’t made anymore that I can recall? And are you talking about physical media playback or a converted video file playback?

Because from the re-reading it again sounds like a converted or remaked movie to get 720 of which DVD that I recall don’t come in they are either DVD or BD format. Can you right click the movie and copy the title and post it here to see the file name format?[/QUOTE]

Jeepers Creepers.2001.720p.BRRip.H264.AAC.aXXo.

It was from a torrent by aXXo and i have Compaq CQ 3520IX desktop PC with dual core 3.2ghz processor and 2gb ram and radeon hd 4600 1gb gpu.

Hmm. You’re dealing with a torrent of copyrighted material. By the rules of the forum, I don’t believe this topic can continue any further.