7 Pounds and DVDFab 6.0.2.2

Hi to all forum members, just a question regarding DVDFab 6.0.2.2. and making a back-up of my copy of 7 Pounds. DVDFab 6.0.2.2. will not make a working copy, freezes when PathPlayer is enabled (at 2 percent) and disabled (at 97 percent). The dreaded popup appears asking if I want to ignore or abort. Also version 6.0.2.2. chooses title 58 and no preview is available.
However, reverting back to the trusted version 5.2.5.0., no problems whatsoever. Version 5.2.5.0. selects title 1 and after 8 minutes, I have a perfect copy.
Why still problems with the latest version?

[QUOTE=The_Dark_Side;2301303]Hi to all forum members, just a question regarding DVDFab 6.0.2.2. and making a back-up of my copy of 7 Pounds. DVDFab 6.0.2.2. will not make a working copy, freezes when PathPlayer is enabled (at 2 percent) and disabled (at 97 percent). The dreaded popup appears asking if I want to ignore or abort. Also version 6.0.2.2. chooses title 58 and no preview is available.
However, reverting back to the trusted version 5.2.5.0., no problems whatsoever. Version 5.2.5.0. selects title 1 and after 8 minutes, I have a perfect copy.
Why still problems with the latest version?[/QUOTE]

It seems the latest releases-> v6 have lost something during the re-configuration of the programs/options/install package :rolleyes:

One of the main reason I have keep v5250 on my systems, I also have v6 on the same systems so I can do backups of newer copyright protection, it would be nice to have just one DVDFab program instead of two :rolleyes:

Does anybody know how to get a copy of 5.2.5.0? I’m having the same problem and the latest install i have is 5.3.x.x

[QUOTE=The_Dark_Side;2301303]Hi to all forum members, just a question regarding DVDFab 6.0.2.2. and making a back-up of my copy of 7 Pounds. DVDFab 6.0.2.2. will not make a working copy, freezes when PathPlayer is enabled (at 2 percent) and disabled (at 97 percent). The dreaded popup appears asking if I want to ignore or abort. Also version 6.0.2.2. chooses title 58 and no preview is available.
Why still problems with the latest version?[/QUOTE]

I had the same issue but did nothing and the disc finished the copy without me acknowledging the error message. The backup copy worked fine.

[QUOTE=WalkonAir;2302652]I had the same issue but did nothing and the disc finished the copy without me acknowledging the error message. The backup copy worked fine.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I meant to say with pathplayer disabled and the 97 percent issue.

Backup was ok, on version 6 i didn’t have any errors. Its converting it to AVI that is the problem. The video skips to about 2mins in to the movie then the audio lags behind. I found a copy of 5.2.5.0 through a virus sharing (emule). And yes my license is valid. But same result. Turning off the pathplayer under version 6 didn’t make a difference. I’ll try under 5.2.5.0

I backed my copy up with out a glitch, path player set to > Enable Path player when necessary, came out just fine V6.2

:slight_smile: