7.0.5.5 can't export subtitles on VOB pass-through

vbimport

I can’t use vob passthrough with my Smallville Season 8 (brazilian version) disks and Fringe Season 1 (brazilian) because subtitles are not being saved on disk.
I don’t know what to do because I enabled to write idx/sub files but I have only VOB file on folder i choose to save.

[QUOTE=acrespo;2518559]I can’t use vob passthrough with my Smallville Season 8 (brazilian version) disks and Fringe Season 1 (brazilian) because subtitles are not being saved on disk.
I don’t know what to do because I enabled to write idx/sub files but I have only VOB file on folder i choose to save.[/QUOTE]

Does it work on the other Smallville Season disc ?..like season 1, 2, 3

VOB subtitles will not be exported with VOB Passthrough as subtitles are contained within the VOB by definition.

It works on old versions, why it’s not working on newer versions?
Also, subtitles within VOB is useless if you don’t have a IFO file. It’s because all players need this file for some informations about the subtitles (language, ID and other)
This is the reason to export subtitles in IDX/SUB file.

CloneDVD Mobile is doing what you said and I can’t read the subtitle with any program!!!

I just saw that version 7.0.6.2 fix this problem. I will test and report later.

Problem resolved with version 7.0.6.2

[QUOTE=acrespo;2519949]Problem resolved with version 7.0.6.2[/QUOTE]

Hey acrespo

Good to hear your issue has been fixed, thanks for reporting back and letting us know :cool: