7.0.3.2. Works great for Sherlock Holmes

vbimport

Just finshed watching a backup of Sherlock Holmes on a SL Disc main movie
and it played great with no problems or break up of any kind.

It was Worth the wait for the new Update.

Kimberley

Glad that you finally got it copied

I was also able to make a copy of Sherlock Holmes on a SL disc with 7.0.3.2 (main movie) but mine has some pixelated sections throughout the movie:( I used the files on my hard drive that I had ripped earlier with dvdfab 7.0.3.0 so maybe that is the problem:confused: Hopefully it will work fine when I try again using 7.0.3.2 for the entire process and using the original movie. At least the compression problem has been taken care.

[QUOTE=brendajc;2508441] [B]I used the files on my hard drive that I had ripped earlier with dvdfab 7.0.3.0 so maybe that is the problem[/B] .[/QUOTE]

Yeah most likely the file that had the bad sections from the previous rip was the cause, not sure why you tried using it :confused:

Not a smart move on my part but I lent the original to a friend and couldn’t wait to try the update…oh well:o

[QUOTE=brendajc;2508483]Not a smart move on my part but I [B]lent the original to a friend and couldn’t wait[/B] to try the update…oh well:o[/QUOTE]

Yeah I’ve done that myself :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2508290]Just finshed watching a backup of Sherlock Holmes on a SL Disc main movie
and it played great with no problems or break up of any kind.

It was [B]Worth[/B] the wait for the new Update.

[B]Kimberley[/B][/QUOTE]

Good news at last Kimberley and thanks for confirming that.

[B]Wombler[/B]