64 gig playstation or 16 gig Ipad?

vbimport

Hi, my friend wants to buy one or the other for his 13 yr old daughter… It’s going to be mostly for watching video’s songs… stuff like that. just wondering what is the best bang for the buck on this one. He just wanted some pro’s and cons of each before he bought and i figured someone here will know

thanks

Well.

An iPad is pretty portable and has zillions of apps for a dollar. No Adobe Flash, but extremely intuitive and user friendly. Price around $600.

A PS3 gives better graphics and sounds. Not really portable and zillions of games ranging from $5 to $80. Price around $400.

Personally i’d go for an Android 4 Tablet. Preferably with a dual core cpu and an nVidia GPU built in. It’s got Adobe Flash and also zillions of apps for a dollar. Slightly less intuitive than an iPad, but nothing a 13-year old can’t figure out. Price around $400

If you want to play with Android 4, get the ISO file right here and put it into a Vmware player. Your own free virtual tablet.

i prefer the 64 gig playstation

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2648798]Well.
Personally i’d go for an Android 4 Tablet. Preferably with a dual core cpu and an nVidia GPU built in. It’s got Adobe Flash and also zillions of apps for a dollar. Slightly less intuitive than an iPad, but nothing a 13-year old can’t figure out. Price around $400

If you want to play with Android 4, get the ISO file right here and put it into a Vmware player. Your own free virtual tablet.[/QUOTE]This! Android is better than both those options you stated.