64-bit Hotfix download for Microsoft Support Article KB943632

vbimport

Just wondering if anyone would have the 64-bit version of the hotfix for Microsoft Knowledge Base article 943632.

The volume label of the storage media is not updated and the AutoPlay dialog box is not displayed after you insert the storage media into a removable drive on a Windows Vista-based computer

I need this hotfix and Microsoft wants me to pay for it since its been more than 90 days since I activated my copy of Vista Home Premium x64. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve searched Google but no luck. Help me CDFreaks, you’re my only hope.

As the old saying goes “That’s mighty white of MS” to have a patch for a problem with their
SW but make you pay for it after you have already shelled out money for their OS to start with. :rolleyes:
Sorry I can’t help as I don’t have Vista and will not ever have it but I’m sure maybe someone on
here might have the patch for you. Come on all you fellow freaks and help a guy out I don’t really
feel it is anything illegal he is asking for or anything like that. :disagree:

I don’t understand why you think you have to pay for it.
This hotfix appears to be part of SP1 for Vista. Just download the service pack via windows update or download the complete service pack from your link and then install it.

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2144201]I don’t understand why you think you have to pay for it.
This hotfix appears to be part of SP1 for Vista. Just download the service pack via windows update or download the complete service pack from your link and then install it.[/QUOTE]yup :iagree: