6110beta

hi all can the running of 6110 be affected in any way if i have nero7 essentialson my computer at the same time ? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jolly-Roger;2449244]hi all can the running of 6110 be affected in any way if i have nero7 essentialson my computer at the same time ? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hello my friend

No[B]!![/B] I have Nero 8 on my system and have had no issues at all, don’t ever remember having a problem with Nero 7 either :smiley:

Why you having a problem ?

[B]SJ[/B]

Never had a problem here with Nero 6, 7, or 8 running on the system with any versin of DVDFab. :disagree:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2449245]Hello my friend

No[B]!![/B] I have Nero 8 on my system and have had no issues at all, don’t ever remember having a problem with Nero 7 either :smiley:

Why you having a problem ?

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

recently had computer reformat after amodem prob andlosttask manager…now sometimes nero7 freezes on occaision…sometimes dvdfab6 freezes…this is only since ive had both loaded @ same time…befre with dvdeab5 and ner6 @ same time no problems…NOW onlyversion 5232 works perfectly while ive brought back nero6 which also works perfectly @ same time…latest ver6112b cannot have PREVIEW sound and video both working…on internal video only…if i set img burn and ner video i only get sound with direct ??:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jolly-Roger;2449766]recently had computer reformat after amodem prob andlosttask manager…now sometimes nero7 freezes on occaision…sometimes dvdfab6 freezes…this is only since ive had both loaded @ same time…befre with dvdeab5 and ner6 @ same time no problems…NOW onlyversion 5232 works perfectly while ive brought back nero6 which also works perfectly @ same time…latest ver6112b cannot have PREVIEW sound and video both working…on internal video only…if i set img burn and ner video i only get sound with direct ??:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Some members have the same issue on freezing, sometimes it came be from programs trying to be the default app or use resources at the same time.not sure what operating system you are running but me on my Vista I have stopped Nero components from starting during startup which I have also done this to other programslike Roxio :bigsmile: which increased my boot time :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2449795]Some members have the same issue on freezing, sometimes it came be from programs trying to be the default app or use resources at the same time.not sure what operating system you are running but me on my Vista I have stopped Nero components from starting during startup which I have also done this to other programslike Roxio :bigsmile: which increased my boot time :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

answer to my problem:load nero6:dvd6112:image burn:normal dvd to dvd: main movie>PREVIEW SHOW PLAY direct enable vid>nerovid decoder audio>dvdfab decoder…further on …donot set to dolby[default]…set to ALL TRACKS,RESULT> 1ST TIME SINCE 5232 THAT IVE SEEN AND HEARED mainmovie in this way!!! thanks for your hint neither nero nor dvdfab must be set as defult to play movie :bow: CAN YOU MOVE THIS TO 6112B PLEASE ?!

[QUOTE=Jolly-Roger;2450868]answer to my problem:load nero6:dvd6112:image burn:normal dvd to dvd: main movie>PREVIEW SHOW PLAY direct enable vid>nerovid decoder audio>dvdfab decoder…further on …donot set to dolby[default]…set to ALL TRACKS,RESULT> 1ST TIME SINCE 5232 THAT IVE SEEN AND HEARED mainmovie in this way!!! thanks for your hint neither nero nor dvdfab must be set as defult to play movie :bow: CAN YOU MOVE THIS TO 6112B PLEASE ?![/QUOTE]

Fengtao – please look at this …hoping this may assist you and other members who are interested in my solved problem .> ive worked on tis project for several days …makes me appreciate what you do to help everybody!:wink: