6.8.0.0 popup rip and settings options do not do anything

vbimport

I installed a trial AnyDVD HD 6.8.0.0 and inserted a BluRay disk. AnyDVD pops up with the Scanning message and after a short while completes.

However, left click on the tray icon does nothing and right click Settings and Rip options do nothing either.

I have W7 64.

I can create a log file successfully, I can go to Help and Slysoft options, but nothing else.

If I hover the mouse over the icon, it says On: 1, Off: 0, Empty: 1

I have Virtual Clone Drive installed, which I guess is what counts for the Empty number. I disabled that driver and tried again. Now it shows On: 1, Off: 0, Empty: 0, but still the Settings option does nothing,

Any ideas
Thanks

Please post a log file here. Also can you explain little more in detail just what are you trying to do.

[QUOTE=012;2597085]Please post a log file here. Also can you explain little more in detail just what are you trying to do.[/QUOTE]

There is a newer version from 6.8.0.0 already. That is such a old version they most likely updated to the newer version as they haven’t replied back to this thread.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2597116]There is a newer version from 6.8.0.0 already. That is such a old version they most likely updated to the newer version as they haven’t replied back to this thread.[/QUOTE]
Sorry for not following up on this. I can’t remember quite what happened, but eventually after a reboot, it started to work. I don’t think I did anything specific.

[QUOTE=adb;2597149]Sorry for not following up on this. I can’t remember quite what happened, but eventually after a reboot, it started to work. I don’t think I did anything specific.[/QUOTE]

You probably never restarted after you first installed AnyDVD as that was needed for it to work. Glad it working for you though