6.0.2.2 no preview audio

Just installed 6.0.2.2. Preview set to INTERNAL, preview set to AUTO, video is fine but no audio… doesn’t matter what audio track is selected…older worked ok.:sad:

[QUOTE=EEngineer;2300822][B][/B]Just installed 6.0.2.2. Preview set to INTERNAL, preview set to AUTO, video is fine but no audio… doesn’t matter what audio track is selected…older worked ok.:sad:[/QUOTE]

Internal plays the video only:)

Internal plays both or should play both audio and video… it has been with the other releases…

[QUOTE=EEngineer;2300926]Internal plays both or should play both audio and video… it has been with the other releases…[/QUOTE]

Internal may have played both audio and video in previous versions of Fab, but currently it is set up to play only the video. (If you check out the tutorial on DVDFab.com, you’ll find it states the same thing). SWB048 is correct.

DirectShow, however, will play both, if that’s what you need.

OC

:slight_smile:

Thank you…I stand corrected… but wouldn’t be helpfull to be able to hear what and verify what audio is selected to copy as in the other releases.

Internal never played audio. If you want to preview audio and subtitles, use the external decoders as everyone has suggested. It is indeed very helpful for some discs.

When set to Preview to DirectShow using the DVDFab video and audio decoders…I get the audio OK now…but now there is no video?

[QUOTE=EEngineer;2301178]When set to Preview to DirectShow using the DVDFab video and audio decoders…I get the audio OK now…but now there is no video?[/QUOTE]

in the preview window try moving the slider to see if the picter is given

Slider has no effect.