5KPlayer - best free media player to play, stream and manage any video music

vbimport

Hi Myce members,

Our company developed a brand new audio video player–5KPlayer for all PC and Mac uses. I’d like to introduce it to you here.

5KPlayer is the first all-in-one free media player as a professional HD video/music/DVD player, powerful AirPlay sender/receiver and media file manager. It gives you full control over your 4K/5K video collection and meet all media playback demands. It’s completely free and 100% safe, without any virus, malware or spyware included.

Download for PC user: http://www.5kplayer.com/download/5kplayer.exe
Download for Mac user: http://www.5kplayer.com/download/5kplayer.dmg

What you can do with this unparalleled free media player:

1. Play any media formats, including 4K/5K ultra HD videos, MKV, M2TS, AVCHD, AVI, MP4, WMV, DVD movies, MP3 music, etc;
  2. Free stream music/videos from iPhone, iPad to Mac/PC, or from PC/Mac to Apple TV or Airplay-enabled speakers;
  3. Have embedded radio player to play radio from BBC, Heart, XFM, Kiss, Magic and other internet radio stations.
  4. Work as an excellent file manager, easily organizing your video & music files;
  5. Easy to use. Completely free and safe. No virus, malware or spyware

For more info, please visit: http://www.5kplayer.com/

If you are looking for a stable and universal video player, pls download to try.
Any feedback about the software is appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

Great to see new programs like this being developed. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]

That’s a shame , just crashes after launching on windows7 64bit.

[QUOTE=mosis14;2753392]That’s a shame , just crashes after launching on windows7 64bit.[/QUOTE]

sorry for the inconvenience, Mosis14

Could you send the crash log to us? and then we can find out the root of the problem and provide the accurate solution to you.

Your understanding will be much appreciated.

[QUOTE=Monica5876;2753404]sorry for the inconvenience, Mosis14

Could you send the crash log to us? and then we can find out the root of the problem and provide the accurate solution to you.

Your understanding will be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Hi, thanks for the concern but after rebooting my computer it seems to work fine now.

Perhaps a driver had to install with a reboot.

Just D/L’ ed. Have a question first. I have an SSD, no room. Can I load it on an external drive? know it is dumb to ask with out trying but like I said, “SSD” only 240 GB and now down to 100GB.

Thanks
Marty

Why is there no reference to Digitary on the 5K player site ?
Seems to be DearMob,Inc.

Where WinXDVD is clearly the Digitary site.

[QUOTE=cholla;2753455]Why is there no reference to Digitary on the 5K player site ?
Seems to be DearMob,Inc.

Where WinXDVD is clearly the Digitary site.[/QUOTE]

Hi cholla,

5KPlayer is developed by DearMob,Inc, which is the branch of our company-Digiarty, while WinXDVD and MacXDVD are two divisions of Digiarty.

Thank you very much for your attention. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mosis14;2753448]Hi, thanks for the concern but after rebooting my computer it seems to work fine now.[/QUOTE]

Glad to know our software works fine for you now. Hope it could bring you more entertainment. :slight_smile:

Monica

[QUOTE=Monica5876;2753481] 5KPlayer is developed by DearMob,Inc, which is the branch of our company-Digiarty, while WinXDVD and MacXDVD are two divisions of Digiarty.
[/QUOTE]

I would prefer some mention of that on the DearMob,Inc website.
I’m always skeptical about branches of a company that don’t have any mention of direct ties to the main company. So for me I’m going to let others give this one a try. If they want to & I’m going to pass on it. For now anyway.

[QUOTE=cholla;2753499]I would prefer some mention of that on the DearMob,Inc website.
I’m always skeptical about branches of a company that don’t have any mention of direct ties to the main company. So for me I’m going to let others give this one a try. If they want to & I’m going to pass on it. For now anyway.[/QUOTE]

We have professional support team that can provide service and assistance to all users if they have any problem about using 5KPlayer. So please rest assured. And we will consider your suggestion carefully. :slight_smile:

It’s exciting and grateful that you would recommend our software to other people. Just let us know if they have any question about the software, we will offer help ASAP.

Thanks for your support and concern again. :flower: