55$ Memorex 50-Pack, 8.5GB, 8X DVD+R, Double Layer

vbimport

can anyone find better price in Canada
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3285647&CatId=1769

Yo-

Sorry to tell ya - but - that is a very fast way to throw away your money - on some very well known not very good media-eh!!

once again…it is not about how long am i going to keep the media. at least for me it is not. my LiteOn burns Memorex great enough to play in the dvd player. is all i need. i dont mean to be rude. but some of us dont mind the media that much. if i was that worried about how long it was going to keep, i would burn it like 5 times with 5 different media. sorry. once again , didnt mean to be too rude. good luck with the media who do get it.

Media is media i have not seen media that i did not like…or my burner did not like… so all media is fine… i’ve seen media that can’t play on certain players aka ps2, region coded dvd players(or as i call them locked dvd players) and so on… I am just searching for dvd dl because 4.7gb is not enough for me… i don’t understand why people hate low price media(they usually assume it to be the worst well my retail-plus dvd-r I bought at wall mart are the bomb(best i’ve come by) and they were the cheapest out there…

[QUOTE=schoolboyeric2002;2056478]Media is media…[/QUOTE]

Sure media is media… :slight_smile: …one is better the other not.

Now a little offtopic, is is allowed to copy copyrighted contents like movie DVDs in Canada? :cool:

[QUOTE=TM;2056486]Sure media is media… :slight_smile: …one is better the other not.

Now a little offtopic, is is allowed to copy copyrighted contents like movie DVDs in Canada? :cool:[/QUOTE]
In my own words but do not quote me on this may be wrong…see link…
Personal Copies of copyrighted material is accepted in Canada you just can’t distribute them(or so it seems???)

EDIT direct links to torrents are not permitted on this forum. Read the rules please.

Your advice is not sound. First of all promoting stealing software via Utorrent or any torrent is not to be discussed here at CDF. Please read the rules here before posting again.:cop:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2056751]Your advice is not sound. First of all promoting stealing software via Utorrent or any torrent is not to be discussed here at CDF. Please read the rules here before posting again.:cop:[/QUOTE]

You cannot buy the software anymore so its abandonware or whatever its called so the only way to get it is to download it off torrent sites and what rules… its a forum i am allowed free speech no(unless its hate speech or so on)… and this is for Canadian eyes only so if your American your copyright laws prohibit you from doing anything??? so technically i am following the forum rules (since i am Canadian)… the US copyright laws don’t apply to me.

The rules of the forum here are universal. We do not permit links to torrents on this site, regardless of which country you are from.

This thread is hilarious. :clap:

[QUOTE=schoolboyeric2002;2056373]can anyone find better price in Canada
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3285647&CatId=1769[/QUOTE]

MEM:ZREX