5045 ejecting blank DVDs-Help?

Hi, im in the UK! recently my 5045 has been rejecting every dvd apart from one type! The type it accepts and lets me burn are Memorex +R printable(with the white surface) but, strangely, when i bought some Memorex +R dvds that were not printables the 5045 just wont accept them and keeps spitting them out after reading them(after i’ve chose ‘Guider’ and ‘Hdd to dvd’)
Has anyone got any idea what the problem is please? …and yes i’ve tried desperately to get the same printable dvds but the local place has sold out!!Grrrrrr! :confused::confused:

Hi, im in the UK! recently my 5045 has been rejecting every dvd apart from one type! The type it accepts and lets me burn are Memorex +R printable(with the white surface) but, strangely, when i bought some Memorex +R dvds that were not printables the 5045 just wont accept them and keeps spitting them out after reading them(after i’ve chose ‘Guider’ and ‘Hdd to dvd’)
Has anyone got any idea what the problem is please? …and yes i’ve tried desperately to get the same printable dvds but the local place has sold out!!Grrrrrr!

BUMP

Has anyone got any idea what the problem is please? …and yes i’ve tried desperately to get the same printable dvds but the local place has sold out!!Grrrrrr!

Has firmware been updated? Older firmware can be an issue especially if using 16x media.