50% then Reboot!

vbimport

I know this has been posted before, I’ve read just about everything on it, but I still haven’t gotten a fix to the problem.

I have a brand new computer, a week old. I have Nero 6 Ultra with the latest updates. I have the latest version of AnyDVD. I have an Asus P5GDC Deluxe mobo. with ICH6 and 915P chipset.

I burned my first movie (Saw) last night using Recode 2 and AnyDVD. Everything went fine. I went to burn the same movie again, I added two extras to it (only difference between first burn and second try), it started encoding to about 15% or 20%, then my computer reboots itself. I tried everything one more time and it rebooted again.

Ok, I’ve been searching the archives all day and found there were alot of other people with this problem. They seemed to have solved their problem by installing IAAR drivers for their SATA Raid configurations. The difference between their setup and mine is they all have SATA Raid and I have ITE 8212 IDE Raid. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? Can I install the IAAR drivers to solve my problem or are they only for SATA RAid? I would really appreciate any help to fix this!

Thanks for the help!