50 pack Melody 25gb BD-r 32.90 fs Amazon

vbimport

Anyone know the media code? Could be a good deal.

The scans are excellent.

Were those bought from amazon?

Whoa! Nice catch! :clap::clap:

They’ve been burning very good in all my burners, and easily one of the best choices for clean burns in a Lite-on drive.

Jadburner and I have been testing them in various burners. Go to the burners forum, choose the “results and discussions” thread for your burner, and type INFOMER30 into the “search this thread” box. Odds are you’ll find plenty of scans to check 'em out :). Also look here.

Burn best at 4-6x speed.

Sweet, picking up a couple stacks now. Thanks for sharing the link

Ordered one, hope they are infomer30!

They seem to be very good about listing the MID on the product page.

Looking forward to your scans. Wish we could rescue the poor souls who are paying this price for the cr@p that Optical Quantum sells.

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2670052]They seem to be very good about listing the MID on the product page.

Looking forward to your scans. Wish we could rescue the poor souls who are paying this price for the cr@p that Optical Quantum sells.[/QUOTE]

Did not notice that till just now, hope its not CMC!

[QUOTE=nickyboy4;2670072]Did not notice that till just now, hope its not CMC![/QUOTE]

They changed from CMC at least 8 months ago, I believe. Everyone who has purchased them since then has received the INFOMEs.

I’m counting on you and all our members to report on these to see if they stay as consistently good as they have been :flower:.

Ordered some as well. Thanks for the heads up nickyboy. Gonna blame dean if they suck. :wink:

nice find! i think i might roll the dice! :cool:

[QUOTE=felch;2670078]Ordered some as well. Thanks for the heads up nickyboy. Gonna blame dean if they suck. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I’m counting on that :p:bigsmile:

Hopefully you’ll also let us know if they don’t suck? :wink:

These are lookin a lot more consistently good than the PHILIPR04, CMCMAG, and RITEK that folks are buying at this kind of price. No idea yet how well these will hold up 5 years from now. But I doubt that we’ll be hearing about coasters with these.

ok, this may seem crazy but bd-r media seems to be on a downward trend in pricing. it’s possible to see 50pk 25gb discs for under $30 these days, and maybe soon dare I say $25 (.50/disc) in coming months… it’s certainly been a long-time coming for these pricing milestones-- particularly the better quality discs.

however, I’m not as enthusiastic as I used to be about backing up all my stuff , so my needs aren’t as exponentially grown as they could be… rarely download 720/1080p video above 1gb-- and then archive it… maybe it’s b/c I dont’ have a 50+" HDTV to watch it on so I dont’ need the extra resolution, lol. that could change if someone wants to give me one for free :wink:

Yo-

I just bought mine = great price!!

Thanks for the find-eh!

Just ordered me a 50 pack… thanks for the gift card sis

In for one because of the good reviews here. I’ll give’m a shot at that price.

Received mine today. INFOMER30. Backing up a disk now. Will post results.

Yo-

Got mine yesterday = [B]Informer30’s[/B]

Hella deal for 66 cents each shipped-eh!!

still waiting on mine. a local ma&pa store has them, maybe I will pick some up

[QUOTE=felch;2670760]Received mine today. INFOMER30. Backing up a disk now. Will post results.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting the results. Did you get a smooth TRT with that one? Any chance you are backing up video and can test playback?

The result is well within the range we’re seeing with well-regarded stuff like Verb 6x, but I’m always curious to hear how BD-Rs fare with the true acid test. Playback.