50 Fuji 48x for $3 AR @ Best Buy

vbimport

just like the title says. the price is good for this week, March 16-22. i’d get some myself, but i have WAY too many fujis now. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by AZImmortal
just like the title says. the price is good for this week, March 16-22. i’d get some myself, but i have WAY too many fujis now. :bigsmile:

YOU CAN CLAIM UP TO 4 OF THESE REBATES IN ONE ENVELOPE TOO :slight_smile:

oops sorry for all caps noticed it too late

Called my local Best Buy and no 50 pack. But they did have a 100 pack of Fuji’s for $7.99 AR.

Nothing new. They have this practically every two weeks it seems. If you would notice, there are like 5 threads on this in this section of the forum.

five? i only counted one other fuji @ bestbuy (posted by me) in this forum besides this thread.

five? i only counted one other fuji @ bestbuy (posted by me) in this forum besides this thread.

They are “phased out” after a certain period

well then, i suppose these threads aren’t helpful at all, cuz ppl who are new to the board can just refer back to the phased out threads. also, how exactly would i “notice” these threads that u said urself aren’t there anymore? :rolleyes:

well then, i suppose these threads aren’t helpful at all, cuz ppl who are new to the board can just refer back to the phased out threads. also, how exactly would i “notice” these threads that u said urself aren’t there anymore? :rolleyes:

You dont. Thats the point of starting a new thread. I never said there was anything wrong here :slight_smile:

Ah, Jesus Christ, I missed the deal again. I need to restock at least 200 TYs.

The 100-pack Fuji CD-Rs @ OfficeMax starting on Sunday, the 30th, will be $8 AR, like Best Buy’s offer. You can check out the advertised specials online now.

For real? The retail price is $40, so I get $20 instant rebate at the counter and $12 rebate?

KTL, you got the link for the special? 'cause I can’t find it on OfficeMax’s site.

Also, does anyone have the link to Fuji’s MIR page? BestBuy usually print out a MIR receipt for you for rebate, but I’m not sure if this is the case w/ the BestBuy deal.

Originally posted by Stoner

KTL, you got the link for the special? 'cause I can’t find it on OfficeMax’s site.

Stoner,

I’m not KTL, but anyway, here’s the [COLOR=indigo]link

Fuji 100-Pack CD-R

Limited time: Save $27 with $9 Instant Rebate and $18 Mfr’s Mail-in Rebate.
Click here to see the rebate.

Mail-in Rebate Valid 3/30 to 4/5 Only!

These CD-Rs will store up to 80 minutes of audio time or 700MB of data storage.
1x-48x write speed compatible.

[/COLOR]

Thanks BoSkin, I knew I forgot something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Stoner
Ah, Jesus Christ, I missed the deal again. I need to restock at least 200 TYs.

another (current) TY deal

These are rebadged Taiyo Yuden discs, just about the best quality you can buy. Go to OfficeMax.com or http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/product/prodBlock.jsp?bvc=yes&expansionOID=-536891921&prodBlockOID=537076626 to order.

Originally posted by lagger

another (current) TY deal

These are rebadged Taiyo Yuden discs, just about the best quality you can buy. Go to OfficeMax.com
Isn’t it the same as the above info given by KTL & me ? :confused:

oops you are correct :rolleyes: :eek:

Geez - you guys don’t know when you well off! I can’t even find Fuji discs, let alone 50 for $3!
I think I’ll just sit in the dark, with a glass of (superior) Oz red and feel sorry for you.

Glug glug.

Originally posted by dik
[B]Geez - you guys don’t know when you well off! I can’t even find Fuji discs, let alone 50 for $3!
I think I’ll just sit in the dark, with a glass of (superior) Oz red and feel sorry for you.

Glug glug. [/B]

The Irony here is that I have a rack full of various Shiraz’s from Oz as well as some nice Penfold cab\shiraz blends AND I get fuji TY’s for 8.00 USD per 100 … sometimes even cheaper … there is no justice in this world eh M8 ??

Thank U guys x10. Gonna go over to OfficeMax tomorrow. If they don’t have it at the store, I’ll just order it online.

That’s what’s known as rubbing salt in the wound. :wink: