50 for $8.99

vbimport

Staples is selling a spindle of 12 DVDs for $2.99(house brand). According to DVDidentifier, the manufacturer is CMC magnetics corp. It is listed as 3rd class on http://www.digitalfaq.com/media/index.htm
Best Buy is selling Dynex 50 DVD spindle for $8.99, 2nd class as per above site.

and?

The site you listed is out of date and meaningless. The prices you listed are nothing special for that kind of media.

Those Dynex at BB are no class at all. They are good for tossing as frisbee, if you have dogs, they will love you but the dye might be toxic

[QUOTE=ghetocowboy;1996998]Those Dynex at BB are no class at all. They are good for tossing as frisbee, if you have dogs, they will love you but the dye might be toxic[/QUOTE]
Even if the Dynex were free i wouldn’t bring home a spindle of them. Tried them once, they wouldn’t complete a burn… Returned them to BB the next day for a refund and bought Verbs :iagree:

These dvd’s are FAKE MCC 004’s, I bought a pack because of the MID & when I got home realized they were made in china. They suck. Even burned in top quality burners. :Z

I told a couple of employees plus a manager that they were selling fake media. They didn’t act like they cared though.

[QUOTE=jcusimano2;1997010]I told a couple of employees plus a manager that they were selling fake media. They didn’t act like they cared though.[/QUOTE]

They didn’t care because your lament was meaningless. Media codes are for burners not people. Unless the media is labeled as Verbatim, then they aren’t selling you anything but an off-brand.

[QUOTE=negritude;1996993]The site you listed is out of date and meaningless. The prices you listed are nothing special for that kind of media.[/QUOTE]

That site was always meaningless as it was clearly biased. Thank goodness he stopped coming around here! :iagree: He bashes this site whenever he can.:wink:

$2 more you get Verbatim, thats a no brainer

ok, which site is in date and has meaning?

[QUOTE=Gomar;1997471]ok, which site is in date and has meaning?[/QUOTE]

This one. :wink:

[QUOTE=Gomar;1997471]ok, which site is in date and has meaning?[/QUOTE]

Try the blank media forum right here.