thanks 4 the update :bow: :bow:

YES!!! Thanks FengTao!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.:bow: 5.2.2.6 fixed the Loinsgate movies and all is great again.:clap:

:)Thanks again fengtao,as always i cant even keep up with the updates. Thanks again.

thanx FENGTAO FOR5230,just tried out and wrks fine …EXCEPT…verify…i get error 100…how can i fix that ?

I replied to you on this in the beta thread, did you try what I suggested ?

title still does not save when converting to ps3 mp4/h.264. file name does but not title.

the last version this works on is 5.1.1.8 beta

Thanks Fengtao!:bow::clap::D:bigsmile:

Yo-

Well folks - the VSO writing in 5.2.3.0 - while still better than 5.2.2.2 is still far [B][I]inferior[/I][/B] to the engine in 5.1.2.2 (as shown on side by side disc quality tests)

Please get the VSO writing as good as or better than the 5.1.2.2 version-eh!!

just tryed to back up bangkok and disater movie with dvdfab 5230 but no dice i still get retry abort and ignore on both movies even took pathplayer off and on and still no dice can anyone help me out

[QUOTE=but_your_face;2195168]just tryed to back up bangkok and disater movie with dvdfab 5230 but no dice i still get retry abort and ignore on both movies even took pathplayer off and on and still no dice can anyone help me out[/QUOTE]

Did you do a Clean uninstall and Re-Install? :iagree:
That seems to be the trick here. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2195202]Did you do a Clean uninstall and Re-Install? :iagree:
That seems to be the trick here. :)[/QUOTE]

yes i did all that and still nothing dont know what it is can you [please help me out

May be a bad press disc

Are you doing the Full Disc to HDD method?

Yo-

Strongly suggest going back to version 5.1.2.2 until they get the current mess straightened out - and hopefully quickly - especially the now crappy VSO burning engine-eh!!:a

Same problem with generic avi profiles. Perfect converting results, but now without title/author information.

[quote=bigmike7;2197720]Yo-

Strongly suggest going back to version 5.1.2.2 until they get the current mess straightened out - and hopefully quickly - especially the now crappy VSO burning engine-eh!!:a[/quote] Ya ever think that it just might be your system as I have always used the VSO burning engine for over 500 movies and it has always worked well on my system. I know some people have had problems with it but it all boils down to the system you have I believe so it’s not fair to bash the VSO engine just because you have a problem with it or don’t like it :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Yo Jimbo-

I have used DVDFab Gold for over 2 1/2 years to burn movies - and have always used the built in VSO engine for hundreds of burns - until 5.2.2.2 - when the VSO engine crapped out - and again on 5.2.3.0 - went back to 5.1.2.2 and VSO engine worked perfectly - proving that it was NOT my system - but infact a VSO problem-eh!!

Hey Yo bigmike7

You do know that you can update from version 5122 and keep the VSO software/burn engine from that ver :wink:

Just remove the Check mark next to “Install VSO Software” during the install/update of ver 5230 :bigsmile:

Have a nice Day :flower:

SJ :cool:

Yo StormJumper-

NO I did not know that - and YES I will do that-

Many thanks-eh!!

(however - it would be much better if VSO corrected the burning engine)

[quote=bigmike7;2199899]Yo StormJumper-

NO I did not know that - and YES I will do that-

Many thanks-eh!!

(however - it would be much better if VSO corrected the burning engine)[/quote]
:iagree: I agree with you my friend but you must understand that VSO gets reports from a vast number of users pf their software that is being used in again in numerous products using different hardware, and as Fengtao and Ting I’m sure they are working around the clock to please everyone which I’m also sure you know that already.

Have a nice day :flower: