vbimport

thanks 4 the update

audeo only is not working still i tried splitting chapters and still not working

im trying it again without splitting and that did not work

i used ipod also and does not work and i used dfab converter and does not work to make a mp3 cd

5.2.0.9 works for the mp3 format can you guys fix the problem on the next version please i use that alot

thanks

hi, kenbra

I have fixed some problem of mp3 converting in the new release version, Please give me more information about your problem ? like the problem is for all DVD or for single DVD, or any special settings or others ?

Thanks.

its all dvd i use gerneric then audeo only then i split chapters

Thanks for the 5.2.2.0 Version,

but there are more things do not working propperly:

1. Default Framrate in option menu will not remember after new start,
    nothing is set (last beta did the job)
  2. Raw data still not deleted after process finished. Raw data is not in
    the selected path, I find it in my temp folder. (since last beta?)
  3. Original Resolution output text in Advanced Resolution Settings
    section gives (720[B]jA[/B]576) instead (720[B]x[/B]576) (since last beta?)

All translations need some minor DLG/ID updates in next year :flower: :slight_smile:

No ISO creation?
I specified a full disk copy to ISO and Imgburn came up after pass 1! Please give me back my ISO’s! Thanks.

I had problems with two dvds that had PCM 2 audio tracks. When the PCM track was selected there was a severe hissing sound during playback and the video preview window was very jerky and out-of-sync…

Also I had three blank Imation and Verbatim DVD-Rs rejected from DVDFab stating the media was “not writable” at the start of the burning process although all worked fine with a competitor’s program.

[quote=FILMCZY;2180077]I had problems with two dvds that had PCM 2 audio tracks. When the PCM track was selected there was a severe hissing sound during playback and the video preview window was very jerky and out-of-sync…

Also I had three blank Imation and Verbatim DVD-Rs rejected from DVDFab stating the media was “not writable” at the start of the burning process although all worked fine with a competitor’s program.[/quote]

Yo-

Had incident today with 5.2.2.0 not recognizing Verbatim 16x +R in burner - went back to 5.1.2.2 and all was good-

Glitch in this release-eh?? :eek:

In my computer, I have 4 internal CD ROM drives. A CD burner, a plane CD ROM player, a DVD buner and a DVD player. When I was burning 2 separate movies, while keeping DVDFab open, the first time, it opened the DVD burner drive once I had finished copying the movie to burn it. The 2nd movie, it opened my CD burner instead of opening my dvd burner. I had to close the cd burner, open the dvd burner in order to burn the 2nd movie. Plus, it kept asking me before it started the burn process if I wanted to burn at the recommended speed. I use the NERO engine as my burning engine.

For those who have played with 5.x more then I, Which is currently the LEAST BUGGY version? I don’t remember ever seeing this many bugs reported in 2.x, 3.x or 4.x.

Yo-

I have had DVDFab Gold for past two and half years - have never had a problem with any release until 5.2.2.0 - went back to 5.1.2.2 and all was good - so would say that that one is a good one to use-eh!! :iagree:

We have not had a good version in a long time. I wish they would break the program back to each it’s own, like a Gold version and a Platinum version. Now it’s just one download and if you get a bad Platinum fix for ipods and what ever, the gold version gets it also. It’s becoming a norton, bloated. Things are trying to be fixed for the mobile users and cause problems for all. Users are asking for to much from one program.

agree 100%

[QUOTE=mcorley;2180072]No ISO creation?
I specified a full disk copy to ISO and Imgburn came up after pass 1! Please give me back my ISO’s! Thanks.[/QUOTE]

yes, dvdfab now uses VSO, Ner0 or ImgBurn for creation of ISO files. depending on your burn engine.

Thanks for the update.
As with the previos 2 versions I am still getting Task_3failed Error=100. This is in the verify mode. This has been going on with both of my systems for the last 3 beta versions on both computers with apox 6 differant movies. All movies play OK. Any suggestions.
Thanks Glenn
14:09:25: Analyzing of DVD started
14:09:26: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
14:09:26: Copy process started
14:14:29: Copy process completed successfully
14:14:29: Burn DVD folder (W:\DVD Fab\Temp\MainMovie\THE_WOMEN) started
14:22:42: Burn DVD completed successfully
14:23:02: Verify DVD started
14:23:03: Task_3 failed! Error=100
14:23:04: Process failed!

when i use 5.2.2.0 DVD to DVD function (main movie), the copy goes to my hard drive. i then use the hard drive copy of the movie and use the DVD to mobile (generic). this step is where i get an “error”. there is no error log written, but the “task time left” says “00:00:00”, but the percent is stuck at 4%. is this a bug in the new version? i was unable to convert using this version, so i had to downgrade using 5.1.2.2 and all is well.

[QUOTE=camper913;2182134]We have not had a good version in a long time. I wish they would break the program back to each it’s own, like a Gold version and a Platinum version. Now it’s just one download and if you get a bad Platinum fix for ipods and what ever, the gold version gets it also. It’s becoming a norton, bloated. Things are trying to be fixed for the mobile users and cause problems for all. Users are asking for to much from one program.[/QUOTE]

I’d also like to see Mobile split off into a completely different program. I’ve NEVER used it, & it’s LIKELY that I never will. I’m a dvd only person. IMO, all other formats except bd/hd are inferior, & with blanks at 25 cents not worth my time.

What I want from fab is customizing (It would be nice if fab would catch up to dvd shrink in allowing different amounts of compression for different parts of the dvd!), the split feature & RELIABILITY.

I recently ended up with several “custom splits” that wouldn’t play on a standalone. Unfortunately, I have no clue which version i was usuing as it wasn’t discovered until a couple weeks after the rip.

I really like the custom split, it’s much more flexible then any previous split option, but it needs to work consistantly!!!

I always write the version number used on all my rips.