5.2.0.0 and FLV output

vbimport

I see in the release notes that you can output to FLV file format. I have been using DVDFAB for about a year but I can’t figure out how to do this. I usually convert to a generic profile that works on my mp3 player and do that with success. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

[B]5.2.0.0 Beta (December 1, 2008)[/B]

[ul]
[li]New: Rewritten “DVD to Mobile” engine, now it’s fully optimized for multi-core system. (DVDFab Mobile Option)[/li][li]New: Increased speed for “DVD to Mobile” up to 100%. (DVDFab Mobile Option)[/li][li]New: Reduced memory usage for “DVD to Mobile”. (DVDFab Mobile Option)[/li][li]New: Added profile for FLV so that you can upload output file to YouTube. (DVDFab Mobile Option) [/li][li]Fix: Write speed cannot be specified for ImgBurn, which was introduced in version 5.1.2.2.[/li][/ul]This is what I am questioning. I’m not sure which mobile option to use or where to begin. As I said before I am pretty good at dvd to generic conversions.

Nevermind, It’s not that important.

4 days and no replies … i have yet to mess with it and seems no one else has either.

Fengtao are you going to add this FLV output feature to your online guides soon? :slight_smile:

hi,

Sorry for reply this late, about FLV output, online guide not finish now, If you maybe need select “Generic” and you will see the “flv.youtube.flv1.mp3” profile in profile select combox, just select this profile will create flv file.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I knew it was something simple. I didn’t think to look in the generic profiles but now that I think about it it is the logical place for it to be. Thanks again for the sofware. You provide the best support in the business.

I see you tube has finally come to there senses and has joined the 16:9 format for their videos. Ting does the flv output offer the 16:9 output, or does it squish it to 4:3?

hi,

I see you tube has finally come to there senses and has joined the 16:9 format for their videos. Ting does the flv output offer the 16:9 output, or does it squish it to 4:3?

In this version, the flv output profile not have a 16:9 resolution, I will try to add it in next version.

Thanks.