4280 error

vbimport

Ok I have a gateway, 64x2 processor, windows XP
I had no problem burning cd’s up to about 8 months ago when useing I-tunes. dont know what happened but I suddenly got the 4280 error when trying to burn tune’s I perchased from I-tunes. if I try to burn songs I imported to I-tunes I have no problem I can also burn cd’s through Windows Media no problem just cant burn anything I bought from I-tunes. yes I know you cant burn songs more than 7 times but I cant burn songs just perchased?So I called I-tunes NO HELP!! went to google and saw Reg CURE 100% gauranty to solve the problem and It didnt work. when I contacted REG-CURE they said they only are concerned about 32-Bit drive’s because there are more out there and there’s more money to be made off them!! so TO BAD is what I got from them and still am waiting for my refund! So now I’m here trying to see if someone can help me with this? I spent alot of money and have alot of music from I-tunes and I want to use them. Can someone Please help me out here? Yes everything is updated Windows and I-tunes 8.0 Thanks SPETERZZ

@ speterzz,

Welcome to the Forum.

Your problem IS the buggy error ridden Apple iTunes software program problem.

The Apple iTunes software program has a rich well-documented history of numerous conflict error problems. A prime example is to perform a Google Search (http://www.google.com) for “4280 Error” which reveals pages upon pages of iTunes 4280 Errors.

The best place to receive assistance with the Apple iTunes software program is directly from Apple iTunes.

Regards,
bjkg