4120B A111 NANAYA RJB problem

Hello all

I’m burning with the above equipment (FORTIS DVD+R = Nanaya - I know, I know…)
The problem Is that the burns get out great. check with dvdinfopro - no errors.

I can only read them in the LG. tried in pioneer dvr-a04, toshiba sdr-2312 (HP laptop) - nothing. the bitsetting is dvd-rom.

What could it be?

:a

CRAP CRAP CRAP MEDIA. HAVE BOUGHT A PCK OF 20, WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. TRIED BURNING WITH 4082B AND 4120B - COULD NOT PLAY REASONBLY ON QUITE A FEW PLAYERS.

buy decent media.

for lg4120B i’ve burned:

SILVERLINE PRO RITEK G04 -R x4
VERBATIM DATA LIFE PLUS X4 +R MCC002
LG X8 +R CMC MAG E01

NOT A SINGLE COASTER

dude,
Igy lad :slight_smile:

I read about gazilion threads with your thoughts on fortis :slight_smile:

but the burning goes great, no CRC with any one of them. it is just not readable in other players.

now thats weird. also, DVD movies I burned work great in any drive. its only for data (DVD-ISO)

??

where did you read my threads? hwzone?

that is the same proble, i’ve had. bad compatability with players. that is one crap disc. why don’t you use good ones?

Once again another person verifying what has been said over and over and over. If you buy cheap ass crap media, you are going to have these types of problems.
Heck I remember when using princo was all the rage cause they were cheap and appeared to burn perfectly fine…and now, yes those are the ones that were “TDK”, none of my burns work, as I have said in a previous post.
ALWAYS buy premium media, never go for the cheap rip off, not going to work in 5 months but burns perfectly fine at the moment media. TY are a great deal now, and Ritek of course. Spend the extra cash and save yourself the headache.
Being a penny pincher will only cause you more problems in the long run. TY is now all I use, and to date, 500 burns with no problems at all. Been doing this since my A03 way back in the day. I may be a newbie on this board, but I been burning since cd’s cost 25 bux a piece, and the HP 6020i was considered a good burner…well till the spring issue and class action lawsuit :slight_smile:

Thank you for your replies,

I don’t think I’m a money pincher, its just that one can’t really afford the 2.5 times it cost to buy verbatim or such :rolleyes:

also, I can understand the fact that a disc goes fubar and dosen’t work at all, but how can a dvd work good, pass all test, and not being readable by other drives? if it is not readable, its not. how can it be semi-readable?

:confused:

can you load a picture of the RPM test with DVDINFOPRO?