411 issues? Possible fix

I’m running a 401s at 411s. (FS0F) Original scenario…I had 1x -rw disks princo…I tried to backup movies and xbox games with a no go…figured it was just bad disks since my friend sold me a 50 pack for 15 bucks cause they wouldn’t read in his player or xbox…I get my new princo 4x in the mail…burn them and nothing goes…wtf
so here goes…
movies…dumping down with dvd decrypt and then burning with nero 6.3.0.0 demo version. I also tried record now…nothing goes…read all the crap and search all the forums on the net…i think every single friggin one…I had a burner before and my methods worked ok…I had old disks 1x -r princos that still played in dvd and xbox…So im thinking maybe -r 4x princos are diff…who knows…

So I used dvdshrink and burned with nero…plays in 3 diffeerent stand alones…on the three different medias above…10 disks tested…:slight_smile: yipeeeeeeeeeeee

xbox I was ripping with ftp making iso with gdf and then burning using several diff appz…nothing…

So I decide to switch to quix…and then walla…no problems since…burned on +r sky 2.4x and -r princo 4x at 2x… I was a big fan of gdf…so i tried again…and it is kinda iffy…made 1 for 4…not throwing away anymore media trying…maybe i have a bad copy who knows…don’t care…anyway…quix seem to help…oh and this is on a thomson drive.

hope this helps someone…I was about to chuck the friggin drive in the lake…now its all better…i shall go knit a sweater…

Worm