40125w @48125w and feurio?

vbimport

I'm new here, u guys are awsome I admire u all and have question right here: I oc my liteon with vs02 firmware and I tried to use Feurio 1.65 burn. program. That's latest version but don't support 48125 ltn!? Can't recognize it at all, can I find some special drivers for Feurio or must wait for new version, I'm confused... :confused:

@ninko

you gotta kidding me :confused:

The latest Feurio is 1.65.3 beta, which nowadays supports 48125W :
“Feurio CD-Writer Data Base: Lite-On LTR-48125W”

www.feurio.net/English/index.shtml

www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Software/LatestUpdates.asp#477

Enjoy !

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]@ninko

you gotta kidding me :confused:

The latest Feurio is 1.65.3 beta, which nowadays supports 48125W :
“Feurio CD-Writer Data Base: Lite-On LTR-48125W”

www.feurio.net/English/index.shtml

www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Software/LatestUpdates.asp#477

Enjoy ! [/B]

BoSkin tnx, I downloaded the last update and upgrade it but still don’t work! http://www.geocities.com/nino_net/feurio.jpg <- I really don’t know what’s the reason on their website LTN48125 is listed as supported drive… Uhh!:a

Neither do I, 'cos there can be lots of reasons. Hard to tell w/o knowing more or seeing your stuff.
Mine works fine w F 1.65.3 b

Did you say all worked properly otherwise - while being 40125W + F 1.65 ?

yeah before oc everything was fine and now Feurio don’t recognize it hehehe strange really strange I don’t have any more ideas… I’m gonna wait for new Feurio update…

:frowning:

i’d had a similar prob when another drive of mine once was flashed w a badly hacked FW - then Feurio refused recognizing it.
Just give your drive a chance and try to reflash it w for ex. VS06 and see what happens
You have nothing to lose anyway :wink:

yeah, u’r wright :slight_smile: what a heck hehehe I’m gonna reflash It right now! Tnx for your time and advices :smiley:

BoSkin feurio def. not working with my LTN not even with vs06 firmware, I give up, don’t have nerves to deal with it hehe…damn feurio :frowning:

well, i’m not really sure what’s damn but certainly not Feurio :cop: :slight_smile:
…i mean, it’s damn good !

I be DAMN! BoSkin I’m a such a jurk :Z I thought my english is better than this! hahaha u already explain it to me in your very early post that I must install 1.65.3 beta BETA! Do u wanna know what I did? I installed Feurio update only for v.1.65 hahahahah oh my heheheheh. TNX TNX and sorry again :slight_smile: I’m gonna back flash vs02 firm. now :slight_smile: FEURIO ROCKS!

As for English, “jerk” is the right word.

Otherwise, welcome to the party, man ! :wink:

tnx BoSkin, u’r the man :bigsmile: