4 pin male to 4 pin male power supply connector

I recently put together an Apevia Mid-Tower case with multiple brands of hardware. I came to find that no matter which way I hooked it up that i have two female power supply cords left over. I need a 4 pin male to 4 pin male adapter to finish the process. Does such a beast exhist? If so where do I get one? Thanks for the help in advance.
John

Hi,QUOTE=427invader;2228186 I came to find that no matter which way I hooked it up that i have two female power supply cords left over. I need a 4 pin male to 4 pin male adapter to finish the process.[/QUOTE]What do you want to connect to such an adapted cable? :confused:
The (Molex) connectors from the PSU are always female, the corresponding connectors on the devices (HDD, ODD) are always male.

Or do you want just to fry your PSU by connecting the two spare power supply cables? :eek:

Michael

The left over female connector is the cases display of the fan speed, case temp, and other extras. If it helps the power supply is a RaidMax Hybrid 630 Watt SLI Ready CrossFire LED Power Supply.

Hi,[QUOTE=427invader;2228204]The left over female connector is the cases display of the fan speed, case temp, and other extras.[/quote]then these need to be connected to the corresponding pins on the motherboard.
You might have another look into the manual of the case (and your motherboard) in order to connect this display properly (and not to kill anything).

Michael

All the case manual said was to daisy chain the components together (including the fans). However, I will relook the motherboard manual over again, but did not see such a connection to be made.
Thank you for you time and I will repost my results.
John

[QUOTE=427invader;2228216]All the case manual said was to daisy chain the components together (including the fans).[/quote]Ah, okay.
This would mean, you connect a fan to the display/control unit instead to the “fan” connector of the motherboard. And you install a cable from that “fan” connector to the display/control unit.
If all necessary cables are provided with the display/control unit, then you should be fine.

Michael