3rd party plugins

Just a heads up…Was having constant read error problems with 5230. Found that the plugin for dvdnextcopy3 “Machinist2” was causing it Removed it and Fab works great!

[QUOTE=im_catinhiding;2194728]Just a heads up…Was having constant read error problems with 5230. Found that the plugin for dvdnextcopy3 “Machinist2” was causing it Removed it and Fab works great![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

I think many owners of DVDFab will discover, with a search similar to yours, that many their problems might be cured by experimenting with software the way you have.

Unfortunately, those that make discoveries like this don’t always report back here with their solution, which would undoubtedly help others.

Good Stuff!

O’C

:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for the heads-up there was a thread some time ago with a list of conflicting software don’t recall Machinist2 on the list …so thanks :clap::clap:

I have the machinist2 with dvdnextcopy3 and use DVDfab all the time and have not received any read errors because of it. I think you have a different problem on your computer other than machinist2 and the read errors will come back again in time until you figure out exactly what it was causing you these read errors.