399th comic - AT LAST! A new Blindwrite version!

vbimport

Heya everybody,

at last we have a new Blindwrite version… well not in the real world but here in our comic business… Jon seems to be very happy… but please read the full story if you like to know more…

So this is the last comic…

…before comic number 400… so many comics… so many years… what else can I say… comic number 400 needs to be something special.

I would like to say"Thank you!" again to all readers for all those great years. Please notice that every comic after comic 400 could be the last comic. Like I said creating those comics without a real software just doesn’t make sense :iagree::clap:

Have a nice day!

Alex

[QUOTE=Rylex;2046483]Heya everybody,

at last we have a new Blindwrite version… well not in the real world but here in our comic business… Jon seems to be very happy… but please read the full story if you like to know more…

So this is the last comic…

…before comic number 400… so many comics… so many years… what else can I say… comic number 400 needs to be something special.

I would like to say"Thank you!" again to all readers for all those great years. Please notice that every comic after comic 400 could be the last comic. Like I said creating those comics without a real software just doesn’t make sense :iagree::clap:

Have a nice day!

Alex[/QUOTE]No thank you Alex :clap: :bow:

:bow: :bow: Volume 1!! :bow: :bow: :bigsmile: