$39.99(with promo code and MIR)-$69.99(with $50.00MIR) Antec P180B @ the NewEgg

The other Antec case deal died quickly.
Here is another.
Shipping is $18.99 unless you’re a member of one those shipping clubs that rebates your shipping or offset it, if purchased from their site that are affiliates of the Egg, www.freeshipping.com is an example

Antec P180B

NewEgg promo code:
EMC713DANTE

I tried to get one

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the item you are looking for has been deactivated. Here are some similar products that you may wish to consider:

Link worked fine for me

I got the deactivated message when I tried to add it to my cart both times

EDIT - I added it to my cart then hit continue then got the deactivated message both times.

it works fine for me, the total with tax and shipping comes out to be $115.50 and $50 MIR makes it $65.50 after tax and shipping and rebate

I just tried it again

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the item you are looking for has been deactivated. Here are some similar products that you may wish to consider:

@jm1647, do you sign up for the special deal email from newegg, you have to be on their email list for special deal in order to qualify for the promo code. I did it and it is still working a minute before I post my previous post.

It said added to my cart. hit continue then got the deactivated message . called newegg they said it could be a FireFox problem :confused:

Just tried with IE6, same thing

Weird it says deactivated, then lists it below like before I add it again and get the same thing in both FirefoX and IE6

JM1647,
Are you using paypal or a debit card to pay for the item? My friend contacted Newegg and said he has been trying to buy the item for over 2 hours and gets the deactivation message as well. I do not know the exact details, but Newegg is having issues with certain types of payments. My friend tried with a debit card and also tried Paypal. He said Newegg took the order and when he received a confirmation / invoice there was an additional $25.00 courtesy adjustment for the hassle. He also mentioned that customer service stated Rev1.1 labeled P180B boxes have the P182 improvements, such as the raised MB panel, fan switches, water cooling ports and some other features he cannot remember. I guess it depends on from which warehouse it ships.

I also noticed for about an hour it was an additional $10.00 off.

Sorry I was not clear in the first post.

The promo code is for additional $30.00 off and is applicable for being a NewEgg news subscribers. It is worth singing up to receive the newsletter as it offers savings with out the spam you might expect from most e-retailers. A friend of mine won a Wii system from NewEgg, only subscribers were allowed to enter.

I received the deactivation message just adding to my cart with no kind of payment specified. The fourth time I tried to get it I received the deactivation message again but I noticed it was added to my cart anyway which I did not notice before :confused:

JM1647,
My friend just told me he received an email explaining the reason(s) of the deactivation message.

A deactivation message is conducted as a precautionary measure to prevent fraudulent activity due to the following reasons.

1.)records indicate that the listed item(s) was either previously purchased under the same Customer account or using the same credit account.

2.)the quantity limit input for the listed item(s) has now been exceeded on your account and subject to a ‘cool down’ period of 24- 48 hours.

3.)If you entered the wrong date of birth, home address, home telephone number or made a mistake typing the last four digits of your social security number (or a combination of each)

4.)You have multiple NewEgg cookie account IDs

Weird like I said before, the first time I tried to add it to my cart not logged in I got the deactivated message and the first time logged in also. I have ordered a buncha stuff from the egg and never had this happen before :a

Case arrived. Drop shipped from the Rowland Bulk Warehouse - City of Industry, CA
I received Rev1.2 as noted below the serial number,
The purchase order sticker(dated 7-17-07) above the serial number indicates 200 units of "P180B Black RT"
All panels and the inside front door are black. Inside is unpainted. Has all the P182 features. Case fans are three pins and are not Antec.
It appears Antec subs parts to fill orders.

The word “TEMP” is hand stamp next to the model number on the P.O. sticker.