35280 errors at end of disc?

I have a LTR-52246S firmware 6S0C. Sometimes when scanning a CD in CD Speed, it shows 35280 errors at the end. This has happened a couple of times (not always) with a Maxell Ritek disc, and Memorex and Optimum CMC discs. CD Doctor doesn’t see any C2 errors (in fact, the Maxell had a 0.117 average C1 error rate but it was burned up only to about 50 min.) The discs pass the file check in ScanDisc. I can’t see any red or yellow error marks at the end. But sometimes when the burner has to slow down at about the 74 min. mark (usually when a disc is being burned too fast), exactly 35280 unreadable errors come up. That is weird. Could it be related to a red block usually appearing at the end of a disc in ScanDisc? Is there anything wrong with my disc and do I have to worry?

Originally posted by scottmso
I have a LTR-52246S firmware 6S0C. Sometimes when scanning a CD in CD Speed, it shows 35280 errors at the end. This has happened a couple of times (not always) with a Maxell Ritek disc, and Memorex and Optimum CMC discs. CD Doctor doesn’t see any C2 errors (in fact, the Maxell had a 0.117 average C1 error rate but it was burned up only to about 50 min.) The discs pass the file check in ScanDisc. I can’t see any red or yellow error marks at the end. But sometimes when the burner has to slow down at about the 74 min. mark (usually when a disc is being burned too fast), exactly 35280 unreadable errors come up. That is weird. Could it be related to a red block usually appearing at the end of a disc in ScanDisc? Is there anything wrong with my disc and do I have to worry?

relax, nothing to worry about. i dont know why it happens but its fine anyway.