3500ag donnt support "wfka11 111" dvd+r media

vbimport

I newly purchased A BUNDLE OF LG 4X DVD+R MEDIA WITH THE M-CODE OF “WFKA11 111”.BUT THIS M-CODE IS NOT IN THE WHITE strategy list of the LATEST firmware (2.19/2.FD). HOW SHELL I DO THEN? :confused:

write Strategy

Never heard of this MID. Probably not supported by many manufacturer’s drives.

Regards,
TerminalVeloCD

I would just try them and see if they work.

A specific media code doesn’t really have to be in the strategy list, does it? I guess there’s some default strategy for discs that the drive does not specifically know about.

I FOUND THIS MID IS ONLY SUPPORTED BY SOME “NU” AND “BTC” AND “SAMSUNG” BURNERS.WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF RELEVANT WRITE STRATEGY,THE “WFKA11 111” MEDIA COULD JUST BE BURNT AT 2.4x on 3500AG.AND THE PI/PF IS scarey(PI AVG 120 above tested BY BENQ Q-SCAN on 1620)

@asururasu
Please refrain from using all CAPS in your posts. :cop:
CAPS is deemed as shouting

Get some better media, stay away from the unknown stuff :wink: Saves you a lot of headache.

To DEE-27
Got it.
Next time I should take a laptop with DVD burner to check the MID out when purchasing some unidentified media.

that woun`t do you any good if there using a fake lead in code. stick with quality branded media like fujifilm, maxell, taiyo yuden (make sure they are advertised as ty manufature not just ty lead in code) or verbatrim.

Buy Made in Japan DVD+R media from Fuji. It said Made in Japan on the box. No guessing.