I have my nec 3500 dvd recorder for some time now, but recently I noticed big problem. I’ve heard about PI errors, so I decided to check out my dvds. The results were shocking. PI error were at fisr very low, but then in the middle of dvd started to climb dramaticly and stopped at around 3500!!! I tried to record them again and the results were the same. I’ve recorder several dvds but the results were the same.
- i used Verbatim DVD+R 8x disc (MCC 003)
- firmaware is latest official
- i tried 4x and 8x speed - the results were the same
- the buffer never dropped - i used computer only for recording
- no other application was active and used CPU
PLEASE HELP ME.