32V550T on/off switch broken

[qanda]This question is published in the hardware section for the RCA 32V550T. Click here to view full specs.[/qanda]Does anyone know how I can locate the PCB that goes under the on/off switch on the top of the set? The part I’m looking for is:
RCA Part Number: 263376

Welcome to CD Freaks :slight_smile:

From a quick Google look up, I came across a few part suppliers that stocked this part, however, American Electronics seems to be the only one that appears to have it in stock, but is quite pricey at $44.10. The others I came across say “NLA”, i.e. no longer available.

However, as I live outside the US, I’m not sure whether they are a reliable supplier.

Thank-you Seán,
I have been searching the web and also came up with that very same site! I ordered the part last nite, came out to about $68 w/shipping. If it actually comes thru, then it is worth it to me. The TV is in excellent shape otherwise and I use it now just for video games, but when one of my kids hit the controls on top too hard it broke the PCB. Thank-you again for a quick response and a good site for info.