32gbs USB Flash Drive

vbimport

I find it hard to believe but I just won an Ebay auction for a 32gb flash drive for .99 cent and free shipping from England. Maybe some of you can do the same. The seller has 100% feedback. The shipping alone has to be more than .99 to the USA. This I cannot understand. The item is brand new. He has plenty here is the next auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160267630749&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT&refitem=160267953085&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m183&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%2BI%26itu%3DUCI%2BSI%26otn%3D4

Very odd…

Sounds too good to be true. I wonder is it is really a 32 MB flash drive? Even if it were, at that price it would be a good price.

Let us know when (and if) you get it.

[quote=Bill R;2103964]Sounds too good to be true. I wonder is it is really a 32 [B]M[/B]B flash drive? Even if it were, at that price it would be a good price.

Let us know when (and if) you get it.[/quote] Nope its 32gbs, I have my doubts that he will send also, but for .99 I took a chance, free shipping also.

He has no feedback as seller, and only 8 as a buyer. I would not hold my breath on this one Alan.

EH, I took a chance and sent him, .99 cent, if I dont recieve the flash drive I will contact Ebay and Paypal. But who knows?.:wink:

lol he must have a truck load of them.

Might be worth a try to win one.

All his auctions have been removed by Ebay, I called Paypal and asked whats up and they said they are sending me my .99 cents back. If it looks to good to be true , it usually is. What a wanker.:wink:

Anyone want to buy a bridge? Just .99 cents.

It’s always worth a try so thanks Alan for posting it.

I have won many items over the years where no one has bid and I thought
it was to good to be true.

[QUOTE=Bob;2104057]Anyone want to buy a bridge? Just .99 cents.[/QUOTE]

Well Paypal is sending me back my .99 cents, and he has been kicked off Ebay. So I was not the only sucker for .99. They are crediting my account, but if he got .99 cents from 1000 people thats a pretty good scam, too bad someone told on him. LOL. I can risk .99 cents, so I didn’t lose anything, but got a scammer off Ebay.

yeah i was tryin’ to figure out what the deal was with the USB speed. Looked more like USB1 to me than USB2. The ad looked fishy to me when i saw it.

If you look at the screenshot I posted it says specificly USB 2.0. but it doesnt matter now.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2104061]If you look at the screenshot I posted it says specificly USB 2.0. but it doesnt matter now.;)[/QUOTE]yeah i looked at it but it doesn’t look like a 2 here. I’m talking about the blue bold lettering.

That person will be back…

Edit:
Alan you have 4 Drafts and 7 Spams plus we can see your name and contacts…

[quote=Bob;2104062]yeah i looked at it but it doesn’t look like a 2 here. I’m talking about the blue bold lettering.

That person will be back…

Edit:
Alan you have 4 Drafts and 7 Spams plus we can see your name and contacts…[/quote]
Thats okay, my name is on the front page also and my contacts are only names no e-mail addys. But I will removed the attachment seeing that it is not relavent anymore. ( cant seem to remove it yet.):doh:

I thought the photoshop of the USB 2.0 and such was unprofessional. There are 32 gig flash drives to buy at the most on there for 99.99 USD. Not a bad price I say. It is a buy now and not a bid now.

I dont understand what you mean here, are you saying he photoshopped his own auction?

Well you took the screenie off now but the blue wording that said USB2.0 was choppy and not nice looking.

“This listing (160267630749) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number”.

Why do they removed the item from the bitting process?, was it sold?.

The user was a scammer.