300 artifact issues

Just burned 300 without incident. After copying onto disc and playing, I noticed jerky artifacts and stuttering sound every few seconds… Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=Valhalla79]Just burned 300 without incident. After copying onto disc and playing, I noticed jerky artifacts and stuttering sound every few seconds… Any suggestions?[/QUO

platinum 3.1.5.0 woked perfect for me on this one,maybe media issue/burn settings?

99 % of the time this is a media issue. Only use verbatim and TY media. Also try burning at a slow speed like 8x-12x.

Is maxwell and memorex junk or what? I’m currently using maxwell simply because we got the huge pack at sam’s club for cheap

Yes junk and it’s what’s inside. I surprise in every pk :bigsmile:

Hmmm… Maxwell junk too ehh?

Some of Maxell stuff is less desirable. Have a look in the Media forums here.

You’ve been around long enough to know that?

Yah I know… I guess I was just slacking and looking for the easy way out. My bad… thnx for the help though

I actually looked around on here and found the settings suggestion. Change from packet to SAO and that seemed to do the trick!

I tried backup using Nero Recode and it made an ISO where I just get the initial teasers and for some reason I cant get to the Movie Menu screen or get it to Play.

I am trying to create an ISO using Clone DVD & AnyDVD - Will that work?

Nero will not back up copy protected movies

I was able to make an ISO that works well in Alcohol with AnyDVD + Clone DVD combination.

I remember earlier even CloneDVD was not successful in copying without AnyDVD working.

Arent most Movie DVDs copy protected?

Is there a workaround to using Recode or DVDShrink for making ISOs out my 300 DVD?

PS:

• Nero did end up copying the damn thing into an ISO (& another time into VOBs) but I was not able to get to the movie. It did not stop at all & notify me of copy protected DISK issues like Clone DVD did once before I had AnyDVD.

PPS: Using Nero Recode 2.2.6.16 - From Ultimated Edition Package - What can I do?

You can use nero but only after you rip it with a decrypter,I think some apps won’t tell you they won’t work just to waste your time.You can do like alot of us and try before you buy! DVD FAB- best money I ever spent