30 days of Night

vbimport

Hi there I am a newbie here and trying to burn 30 days of night and it is currently not burning…any suggestions?

[QUOTE=Jeannette68;2005831]Hi there I am a newbie here and trying to burn 30 days of night and it is currently not burning…any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

What kinda of software are you using? What is your region? What kinda burner do you have? What type of media are you using? What do you mean burn 30 days of night? Don’t you have it on DVD? Also what kinda file is 30 days of night?

Gonna need a touch more info. Just relate it in a post from start to finish, leave nothing out. Posting a burn log would be nice as well.

What did you rip it with?
Try DVDFab HD Decrypter to decrypt/rip the movie to the hard drive.

If the movie needs to be compressed to fit onto a single layer dvdr, use DVDShrink. Set the output as an ISO and burn with ImgBurn.

Give us a bit more information on what you are using…drive, media, programs and we should be able to help a bit better.

[QUOTE=Jeannette68;2005831]Hi there I am a newbie here and trying to burn 30 days of night and it is currently not burning…any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

[B]Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on Feb 26, 2008.[/B]

[B]@jeannette68:[/B] please don’t ask the same question in different parts of the forum.

You have a thread here in the DVD Fab forum:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/error-reading-30-days-nights-239792/#post2005868

…and all replies should go there please.

This thread closed.