30 days of night prob

dvd fab wont read this disc,media player says no disc in drive,dvd shrink says encountered error .this is the first dvd that has done this.reset comp ,reset d m a ,tried another dvd and works fine.anybody had a prob wiht this dvd.

I copied it with out problems. Try VSO inspector or Nero CD-Speed to test the DVD, I suspect that it might be a bad DVD press. The other option would be to make sure that Pathplayer is set to enabled.

There are a large number of that title that have errors on them, they will play fine but will not copy. Mine is a bad one. If you scan the surface for errors I’ll bet you find some.

I had to return my disk to Wal-Mart four times before I got one that would work properly. Bad pressing, it seems to becoming very common here lately.

The only problem I had with the movie was it scared
the living crap out of my wife.!!!

[QUOTE=666twotone11;2036913]dvd fab wont read this disc,media player says no disc in drive,dvd shrink says encountered error .this is the first dvd that has done this.reset comp ,reset d m a ,tried another dvd and works fine.anybody had a prob wiht this dvd.[/QUOTE]

I suggest return the disc and exchange it for another as it a bad disc. I had no problems backing this movie up with dvd fab platinum full disc