3.0.3.2 Beta issues

Couldn’t help noticing that when in Full Disc mode I get an error Task1_failed, right at the beginning. The writing hasn’t even started by then :rolleyes:
Anyone else noticed this problem too?

edit: just reinstalled 3.0.3.0 and writing is just fine in Full Disc mode!

I just downloaded and did a movie only , that was fine, I will try a full disc now and let you know.

Sounds like you got it working, but did notice that before the reinstall the disc was not analyzed. Sometimes reinstalling fixes a problem because of install error.

Mack

Sounds like you got it working, but did notice that before the reinstall the disc was not analyzed. Sometimes reinstalling fixes a problem because of install error.

Unfortunately not. I reinstalled 3.0.3.2 and voila, task 1 error again. Very strange indeed :confused:

edit: hmm fishy… When I try other discs I have no issues, but when using backup Indiana Jones, it gives me this error.
Fengtao did you change something? Because 3.0.3.0 reads the disc fine and this version does not :confused:
I also have the VIDEO_TS map on my hard disc and it won’t read either, so I think something has changed with handling the video files. I noticed this immediately as the percentage showed “N/A” :iagree:

Hi Fengtao,
I knew I was right :slight_smile:
Apparently there is one title that this new beta won’t process, it’s the one in the picture. In version 3.0.3.0 the quality showed “100%”, but in this beta just one of the titles are not recognised and showed quality N/A, that is how I found the error.
So apparently if one title can’t be processed, the full disc mode will fail instantly.
Just for the record, there were NO protections on the disc.

From the screen you posted your source is already on the HD which is the end of task
1 and error 400 is a task 1 error try putting original in the burner and see if it recognizes it as the source. Then choose target as burner. This should rip to temp file on HD and when task 1 is finished you will be asked to put blank DVD in the burner.

Mack

Hi motorcycle,

It should be a problem in 3.0.3.2 Beta, I’ll check it asap.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

From the screen you posted your source is already on the HD which is the end of task
1 and error 400 is a task 1 error try putting original in the burner and see if it recognizes it as the source. Then choose target as burner. This should rip to temp file on HD and when task 1 is finished you will be asked to put blank DVD in the burner.

Mack

Dear Mac, thank you for your suggestion.
However, I already tried it. It’s a processing problem (transcoder error) introduced in the new beta and has nothing to do with source or target drive, I am pretty sure of this.
Fengtao is already fixin it :clap:

Hi motorcycle,

Please send us all the .IFO files on Original disc, then we will check the problem.

A recommended way is listed below:

1. Open an Explorer window, and navigate to VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
  2. Copy all files ending with .IFO to hard disk.
  3. ZIP the IFO files on hard disk to one file. Name it with a readable filename, like Stealth_UK.zip.
  4. Send the zip file to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

@Motorcycle: I have tested all options and presets, all seem to be working. Is your problem on all discs or just 1.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=92215&stc=1

just 1.

Then it is probably an encryption problem, Fengtao can fix that asap with the ifo files. I really think this program is great, I am liking it more and more every day.

The first post was image of DVDFAB Platinum

The second post was image of DVDFAB Decrypter

Mack

Sorry bigmacnc: Most of the stuff on this thread is about Platnium so I assumed ( wrongly) I should have read closer. Too much computer not enough sleep.:frowning:

Me too, I had to edit post as there was another Platinum that was his last post. It does get confusing when post about different products are in same thread.

Mack

Using DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.3.2 Beta to copy “Monster House” (I’m in Canada, not sure if the same as US), but the program quits (just disappear!) while trying to read the DVD content… Any idea why?

I have a BenQ DVD burner @ firmware G7V9.

P.S. DVDFab Decrypter v3.0.3.0 starts to rip, but stop with 400 error…

Dear all,

Please try 3.0.3.3 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=197397

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Indiana Jones works again, thank you for the update! :clap:

you are welcome.