2pass encoding results in sound not being synced

I have dozens of movies experiencing this problem when I try to rip to mp4 aac.264 format.

When I do a one pass encoding and set the video bitrate to 2400kbps, I end up with a small file (700MB) with the sound synced on a full length movie. The quality is crap though. :sad:

When I leave all the settings IDENTICAL, except changing it to two pass encoding, I get a normal sized file (1500MB or so) but the sound is not synced.

This is happening on three computers I have tried it on. How can I figure out wtf is going on?

One pass encoding wouldn’t be too bad, except that it is encoding at far lower than the 2400 bit rate I specify, as evidenced by the small size of the output file and the visually crappy quality.

I have the latest version of DVDFab Platinum w/ mobile option.

Some movies this happens to:
Bury My Heart
How High
Nightmare Before Christmas
The Matrix

(if I can think of more I will add them)

Ting (DVD Fab co-author) is aware of problems with H264 and is currently working on them.

[QUOTE=buzzin1999;2080247]I have dozens of movies experiencing this problem when I try to rip to mp4 aac.264 format.

When I do a one pass encoding and set the video bitrate to 2400kbps, I end up with a small file (700MB) with the sound synced on a full length movie. The quality is crap though. :sad:

When I leave all the settings IDENTICAL, except changing it to two pass encoding, I get a normal sized file (1500MB or so) but the sound is not synced.

This is happening on three computers I have tried it on. How can I figure out wtf is going on?

One pass encoding wouldn’t be too bad, except that it is encoding at far lower than the 2400 bit rate I specify, as evidenced by the small size of the output file and the visually crappy quality.

I have the latest version of DVDFab Platinum w/ mobile option.

Some movies this happens to:
Bury My Heart
How High
Nightmare Before Christmas
The Matrix

(if I can think of more I will add them)[/QUOTE]

cool, hopefully it is resolved soon. do i need to downgrade to an older version?