+ + 2nd CDFreaks Avatar Contest

Vote accordingly. Contest ends on July 25th, 0:00 CDF Server Time.

What are the rules?
Can we vote for our own avatar? And if so, can we vote multiple times? :bigsmile:

The first rule of this contest is there is no rules.

Since you said the first rule, then it implies that there is a second rule, or at least more rules than just the first.

Secondly, the first rule saying that there is no rules, is an oxymoron, as the saying “there is no rules” is a rule, even if technically incorrect.

Hence all competitions have implied rules.

I screwed up…tried to do a poll but computer crashed :(. Would a mod either fix this or delete it for me? :slight_smile:

how’s mine?

why are we starting a second one before the first one is even over?

Multiple, serial, polygamy?

Well that describes what is happening by introducing a second similar contest, bit doesnt really explain why there is a need.

BTW, me thinks polygamy is often associated to multiple partners in life, often used to describe cheating and infedelity.

I figured we had a nomination thread, then a voting thread?? :confused: Either way, take care of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Def: Polygamy
The condition or practice of having more than one spouse at one time. Also called plural marriage.
Zoology. A mating pattern in which a single individual mates with more than one individual of the opposite sex.

I don’t think cheating is involved at all in polygamy.

Polygamy is usually like a commune environment, shared sex, or some bloke with a thousand wives, that sort of thing.

Cheating on the other hand is monotonous, oops, monogamous with one partner wanting a polygamous relationship :wink:

Well, there’s no such thing as polygamy if you’re mormon.

If you don’t mind spending the first 30 years of your life as a zealot :stuck_out_tongue:
Poor guys are forced by their parents & religion to go out into the world and attempt to make converts until they are 30 (pretty much financially unsupported), at which time they are then allowed to look around for any MORMON women which haven’t been snavelled by a bunch of 50yr old virgins or haven’t defected/eloped with thier non-mormon blokes!

It could happen.

lmao I came on here this morning and for some reason I really laughed at this ! :slight_smile: