25-pack Microboards Taiyo Yuden 52x CD-R Media - $6.99 (online) or $7.99 (in-store) - Guitar Center

vbimport

Guitar Center has a regular in-store price of $7.99 for a 25-pack of Microboards TY Silver Lacquer Printable CD-Rs. However, on their web site, the price is now just $6.99. I’m not sure if they’ve dropped the in-store price to $6.99, or whether the web and the B&M are completely separate, but in any event, they have a low-price guarantee that says they are supposed to match their own web site:

"30 Day Lowest Price Guarantee
http://gc.guitarcenter.com/financing/30_30.cfm

Our goal is your total satisfaction. You’re guaranteed the lowest price from Guitar Center. Period. If at any time within 30 days of your purchase from us, you find the identical item in stock and advertised by an authorized dealer at a price lower than what you paid, Guitar Center will fully protect you. Just bring in the ad, even if it’s our own, along with your original Guitar Center receipt, and we’ll gladly refund the difference. Item must be advertised in a local or national paper, internet, magazine or catalogue by an authorized U.S. dealer. Discontinued merchandise, demo and exclusive models, floor samples, factory seconds, misprints, vintage and used merchandise are exempt. "

Oh, and credit is due to Enemy459 and SubGothius for discovering this deal originally:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/2126513-post344.html

Question for the mods:

Why does my thread title not match my edit? The title and replies should say:

“25-pack Microboards Taiyo Yuden 52x CD-R Media - $6.99 - Guitar Center”

But instead the old title is still showing in the index. Why is that? Can you fix it?

I have been fiendin’ for anything TY, I’ll grab these for the ride, good lookin’ on this negritude.

They have a store about 25 miles from me, I might just take a ride. :bigsmile:

They show up as $7.99 on the web site now maybe it was a short sale or
someone made a boo-boo on the price when they put it at $6.99. :confused:

[QUOTE=getit29;2130187]They show up as $7.99 on the web site now maybe it was a short sale or someone made a boo-boo on the price when they put it at $6.99. :confused:[/QUOTE]

No, the web site still says $6.99.

[QUOTE=negritude;2130289]No, the web site still says $6.99.[/QUOTE]

Whoa that is strange when I clicked on the link a little while ago it was showing $7.99 but
now it is showing $6.99 again :confused: what’s up with that, I wonder if they are affiliated with
newegg or something as the prices keep changing just like newegg does their prices. LOL!!! :bigsmile:

It’s 7.99 again and they’re out of stock.

[QUOTE=negritude;2129782]Question for the mods:

Why does my thread title not match my edit? The title and replies should say:

“25-pack Microboards Taiyo Yuden 52x CD-R Media - $6.99 - Guitar Center”

But instead the old title is still showing in the index. Why is that? Can you fix it?[/QUOTE]

Because when you edit, your editing the post title, not the thread title. vB has been like this for years, never understood why. Always bugged me…

Guitar Center has media? Really…Well Might check them out. All I ever find is Made in Malaysia Sony DVDR as of recently.

[QUOTE=Xplorer4x4;2130773]Because when you edit, your editing the post title, not the thread title. vB has been like this for years, never understood why. Always bugged me…[/QUOTE]

Right, but the first post’s title is the thread title. They are one and the same. Well, thanks for the info. At least I know this isn’t a CDFreaks specific issue.

[QUOTE=negritude;2130879]Right, but the first post’s title is the thread title. They are one and the same. Well, thanks for the info. At least I know this isn’t a CDFreaks specific issue.[/QUOTE]
Ahh but obviously thats not true :stuck_out_tongue:

I have worked professionally on vBulletin forums for many years, something like 3-5 years. This has always been the same way as far as I recall and always bugged me. I guess it is just something that continues to fall through the cracks. :frowning:

Back in stock.