24 Season 5

Well it officially started on the 15th but i only got to watch it tonight and it looks f’ing awesome

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

so come on, own up you 24 fans!

I’ve watched all four hours so far. The only thing I hate is that if you miss one hour, your screwed.

Omg again? I saw the first and liked it, then the second which was a complete repetition of the first, but I saw it anyway, then the third turned out to be the same again and I didnt even bother with the fourth since what I saw of it was exactly the same. And now a identical fifth… yawn :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah the format’s worn out but I still enjoyed the fourth season and am looking forward to Season 5.

I’m confused, I mean didn’t …

Spoilers up ahead

Jack Bauer leave whatever organisation he was part of and officially pronounced dead, because he was accused of something and was to be deported to the country where he commited “a crime”?
Yeah, a lot of things are vague in that sentence mainly cause I can’t remember them, not a big 24 fan, in fact may just have seen like 5 episodes of it.
Please don’t tell me this is something I completly made up…

Thats pretty much on the money yeah :iagree:

SPOILERS

but the crime wasnt exactly commited in another country it was in the chinese embassy in LA (technically on chinese soil but not really), so technically they would have been allowed to ship him off to china, thus the fake death, and the reason jack’s back is because the people who knew he was still alive have bee targeted

that is all im going to say :slight_smile:

Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up :bow:

I can’t wait for it. I love the series. Soon to be on in the UK.

Anybody :sad: watch :sad: monday’s :sad: episode :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

SPOILERS

Edgar noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :sad:

stop crying you baby :cool:

:sad: can’t help it…he was even cooler than this smilie :cool::sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:bigsmile:

yeah he was one cool guy, RIP Edgar Stiles

I have a funny feeling we’re gonna be mourning alot more people by the end of this season

My daughter sent these links. As she said “terrible”…but funny!

here
and
here

big fan of 24. this season is pretty good…love watching it in widescreen HD and 5.1 surround :wink:

Im personally getting sick of 24. Its still good but I just cant sit through it anymore. Im personally startig to expand and watch all of the shield, the wire, deadwood and lost

That’s horrible :eek:

I will miss “Edgar” alot, he was the nicest guy in the show, I think Cloe had feelings for him.

well…that cheered me up a little bit…didn’t want to see that scene :Z

24 is non stop action, i thought from last season that this would be the end of the road. :doh: the only thing i don’t like is that weak president, the poor sap. :a