24/10/40a

vbimport

Hello, my plex. is 24/10/40A and TLA# 0100. My question is what's the optimale settings for my plex? Firmware and so on.
Is there any thing to do with the fysichal ?
I sometimes have problems burning playstationgames. I have tried clone cd , clony xxl, nero and cdmate. But there are so many different settings so i get lost .Is there a anyone that have tried out the different firmware ?
I'm greatful for all healp.Sorry about my english, i'm a norwegian.
Thanks, Stig :confused:

HI

I’m using 1.02 firmware for my plex , and I use Clone CD to make a copy of PlayStation games.For settings use Clony XL. I’m using window$ XP - and Plextor Techn. Support do not recomande (for now) to make an upgrade to 1.03 ( under XP ) Why ? I dont know. Thats the message they send me.

If I have firmware 1.03 for the 24/10/40A and 1.02 is suppose to work better with windows xp. How to I downgrade the firmware, is that possible? and is it safe?

yes maxspeed , that 's a good question ,

i asked it before on this forum , but no one answered the question , so guy 's , please tell me :

is it possible to go back from firmware 1.03 to firmware 1.02 ??

thankx

Yes it can be possible without problems or damage to your plex drive (if you aren’t sure…don’t do it)
i have changed it from 1.03 to 1.02 a few times and no problem.Now i will leave 1.03 because i found no changes and reads better some kindof cds…

Good luck!