2005 sucks?

A specially bad year?
Famine, hurricanes, earthquakes, more hurricanes, birdflu, hurricanes, bombs blowing up here and there, more earthquakes, and finally even more hurricanes.

I dont remember any year being so filled with freak nature lately?

The media is to blame … There has not been more of the Famine, hurricanes, earthquakes, more hurricanes, birdflu, hurricanes, bombs blowing up here and there, more earthquakes, and finally even more hurricanes. on TV before … Thats why !!

Well 2004 sucked a lot too with the tsunami and all. And there’s always the constantly ongoing civil wars and other disputes in israel, darfur, tjetjeny (spelling?) etc. Wasn’t the big bombing in Bhalilast year too?

not overly a bad year… i just got promoted for the second time this year.

most of the time bad things happen in less civilized areas and you hear “300,000 died in blah blah when a dam that was built directly above the town out of matchsticks and ant spittle let 10 years worth of rain, urine and sewage plunge down on the town”

nothing that has happened this year even comes close the the tsunami and they have similar mishaps it seems, on a regular basis.

2005 sucks the big one…i found the one i though i’d spend forever with…
now hes gone…and i’m alone…yippie…for me…
GRRRRRR

well, i yesterday saw on TV a news, which said that compared to 200 years ago, the amount of natural catastrophes is actually 3 times higher.

2014’s gonna suck:

2005 is good for me!

This year i learned what a camel-toe is… :iagree: What more do you need in life?

This sucks, but i guess there are worse things … like breaking up from an 8year relationship … but that was in 04 … so 05 is better i guess :slight_smile:

Appreciate what you have. It could always be worse. Smile…all things are transient.

On the subject of freaks of nature …

Dear god! If those shorts were any higher, … well … OMFG!

Don’t worry! More freaks can be found in London!
I suspect poms are just naturally endowed. :iagree:

That said … 2005 could be alot worse :wink:
At least you still have your health :iagree:

If you have time to sit back and complain … it’s a good life :wink:

Surely every year that you live is a good year

^^^^^ Good man^^^^^

Woooooooaaaaaa Nellie!

Just think … it could have been alot worse … the EUC could have been signed … making Europe an easy target for the (European version of the) RIAA & MPAA.
Quoting Mickey Mouse “Seven in one blow!”.
Of course, in all honesty, I have no idea how many countries are in Europe … and the number seven is under par.

stop looking at my butt

that quote belongs in the thread with ben as a whore…