2004 NHL Playoffs

So… who, what, where, when, why!?! All comments welcome!

:bigsmile:

GOOOOOOOOOOOO CALGARY FLAMES!!! Nice game tonight, Kipper is real good at bouncing back from bad games this season! That’s four time in a row that he’s bounced back from when he let in 4 one game to only let in 1 the next. :smiley:
(since the Edmonton Oilers are out and I live in Calgary it’s the next logical choice to cheer for :p)

I’m sorry , i’m dutch. we only have soccer and waterpolo here. and i hate waterpolo.

Well, the Canucks had to give Calgary a small chance… Now they are going to steam roll them;)

(And just so everyone knows, I’m not saying it to start a flame war or anything… Im saying it as a joke;))

What is NHL? Some type of new burning format? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by wesociety
What is NHL? Some type of new burning format? :stuck_out_tongue:

Considering how bad your city’s NHL hockey team is I don’t blame you for saying that. Poor guy. :wink:

hahaha! touche!

Originally posted by Ssseth
Considering how bad your city’s NHL hockey team is I don’t blame you for saying that. Poor guy. :wink:

LMFAO… Nice one… haha

Hockey, eh? Me thinks the teeth this year will lose [if they aren’t lost already ;)].

I know I’m in the UK and we don’t really have NHL here, but I’m currently enjoying watching the playoffs on NASN.

Watched the replay of NYI vs TB today.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
I’m sorry , i’m dutch. we only have soccer and waterpolo here. and i hate waterpolo.
Dont you dutchies have Canal+? :slight_smile:

Well I dont like icehockey. Unless its against russians or finns. But I say go Red Wings out of old habit.
Are they still there? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Airhead
[B]Dont you dutchies have Canal+? :slight_smile:

Well I dont like icehockey. Unless its against russians or finns. But I say go Red Wings out of old habit.
Are they still there? :slight_smile: [/B]

Yeah , but i either have to pay the subscription (which i don’t , because internet has got all the pr0n … i mean sport events i will ever need) or hack some tv tuner card. I did the latter once , but couldn’t be bothered because of it’s crappy quality.

Go Flames and Sens! :smiley:

lol…

GO CANUCKS! :iagree: :smiley:

The Avalanche will bury you all…