2003 ncaa tourny thread

Who’s gonna win it all? Mind you, i’m playing favorites when i place them in the poll.

Dayton Flyers … :eek:

I have absolutely no idea what this poll is about… :confused:

Cal baby!

I was hoping Duke, but now I am not so sure. Whats with all the injuries this season in the NCAA? :confused: :a

if duke wins, reddick is scoring 25 + a game :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Crazy Bob
I have absolutely no idea what this poll is about… :confused:

Same here :confused:

Originally posted by Airhead

Same here :confused:

And I thought I was the only one…maybe I should start a footies thread too :bigsmile:

It’s probably something like this… Cricket drives you mad :bigsmile:
Poor journalist
http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricketworldcup2003/overbyover/story/0,12864,914033,00.html

You people can’t be serious… I wonder if they have a Euro verison of ESPN Sports Center

Still don’t get what they play…

Post season college men’s basketball.

Basketball… Thats fine, I thought it was some sissy-ass sport like cricket :bigsmile:
ducks for cover

cricket? ain’t that some wannabe baseball game where grown men dress like they’re going out to the links for some 9 holes?

Originally posted by Airhead
Basketball… Thats fine, I thought it was some sissy-ass sport like cricket :bigsmile:
ducks for cover

I dun think the americans play that much cricket. You must be referring to the poms and us (aussies) or some other commonwealth countries :bigsmile:

my cat eats crickets. is it like a hot dog eating contest with bugs? sounds very unamerican.

Strange, I thought the aussie conspiracy would flog me for degrading their precious cricket-game :slight_smile:

I played a few games of cricket with some of my Indian friends. Kind of boring if you ask me. Didnt like it at all. Dont like baseball, wasnt impressed by criket which might be even worse).

Unless I get to hit someone or keep moving constantly, then I dont like the sport. American “football” is borderline crap. Its a wussie verion of rugby and i dont enjoy football for that reason.

ILL

INI