2002 Dell dimension 4500 resourcecd

vbimport

Can anyone out there help me? I had to reinstall my Windows XP home edition operating system. My Dell Dimension Resourcecd for reinstalling drivers and utilities device drivers was cracked and Dell no longer supports this model with spare cd resources. Does anyone have acces or can sell me a 2002 4500 Dell Dimension ResourceCD fro reinstalling Device drivers and using Diagnostics, Utilities. and online documentation. I need this to reinstall the radio driverss. Thanks, Duane Hobson

Do you have the exact model number for this part of your computer?
If so I may be able to help you find where to download the driver for it.

Ben:)

this is yet another example of why dell sucks…

This is what is written on the bottom of my cracked CD. P/N9G705 Rev.A00
It says DELL 2000-2001, May 2001. Thank you very much. My email id is duanehobson@sbcglobal.net

Is this it? P/N 9G705 Rev. A00

P/N 9G705 Rev.A00

Can you help me? Thanks, Duane

Hi dhobson,
Did you happen to find the Resource CD for your computer?. Would you PLEASE let me know , because I’ve Dimension 4500S, and having problem of finding video Driver. You can send me an e-mail ( if you PLZ) at this address <EMAIL REMOVED. Thanks
Bajeraja

bjeraja
The Dell site has downloads for your computer. This should go to their site and show the area where you can get drivers for the integrated Intel video in your computer: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?os=WW1&catid=6&dateid=-1&impid=-1&osl=EN&typeid=-1&formatid=-1&servicetag=&SystemID=DIM_PNT_P4_4500S&hidos=WW1&hidlang=en&TabIndex=