20-Pack Verbatim 8.5GB DL Dual Layer Disc Media $25.99 Free Shipping - No Rebates

20-Pack Verbatim 8.5GB +R DL Dual Layer Disc Media $25.99 Free Shipping,

newegg has the 20-Pack Verbatim 8.5GB 2.4X Double Layer DVD+R Disc Media for a low $25.99 rebate free!. Free 3 day Shipping. Tax in CA, NJ, PR, TN.

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-TechBargains&cm_mmc=AFC-TechBargains--NA--NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16817130008

cant say for sure they are MIS :disagree:

Yeah, but the odds are looking pretty good as of late. Lots of reports of MIS from here and over at xbox-scene when ordering from newegg. At that price I am tempted to take the risk.

Hi

Probably MII which is why i buy my DL at Office Max or Best Buy so i can see where its made…

I will have to pass on this deal.:frowning:

NBK

Yeah I really want to but am going to pass till I get a 10 off 20 from om and get em for about 18.00

The discs arrived today and they’re made in Singapore. Who knows what the next person ordering would get. I can certainly agree with Jesterrace.

At that price I am tempted to take the risk.
I did take the risk and I’m pleased.

I took the risk, this will be my first experience with DL discs. I’m hoping and praying for some MIS… Maybe I’ll take a 12% (or was it 10%?) BestBuy coupon over there to grab a 20 pack for $40 to make sure I get some MIS, but I think patience might pay off, Newegg’s comments have reported a bunch of MIS lately. I just got a 360, and I’m going to need quality discs for backups, I have a 2 y/o son and a 5 y/o son…

if you get Newegg MIT/MII swap/em out with a local B&M store MIS

Got mine today. Made in Singapore. Can’t complain.

Got mine today, made in Singapore. I got tired of waiting (ordered Friday) and went to Best Buy Monday and had them price match a 20-pack to Office Max’s $28 sale price. Same thing there, all of their 20 packs were MIS…

Glad to see all of these MIS reports.

Nice post, I just grabbed some of these :iagree:

[QUOTE=AssTyme;2164891]Nice post, I just grabbed some of these :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Glad it worked out but here’s a heads-up.

You opened an old thread and the sale expired. However, Newegg used the same address and actually lowered the price $1. Plus, there were no rebates but if there had been rebates, who knows if those links would be valid. :slight_smile:

I did something wrong ? The link is still valid so all is good, right ? There was an expiration date on the other sale ? Maybe it’s the same sale only lowered $1.00 ?

It worked out in your favor. Just be aware that in the future, when you see a deal posted, check the date the thread was posted and be aware that the link and related links work. Especially check that the rebates, if any, are valid.

OK, thanX and Happy Turkey day from Janesville :slight_smile:

Any Verbatim 8.5GB DL scan ?

[QUOTE=jeff53404;2164928]It worked out in your favor. Just be aware that in the future, when you see a deal posted, check the date the thread was posted and be aware that the link and related links work. Especially check that the rebates, if any, are valid.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and notice that I have another, more current thread here:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f58/verbatim-2-4x-dvd-r-dl-20-pack-23-99-free-shipping-newegg-256369/