2 sided movie

vbimport

I have Goodfellas and it has a side a and side b how do i rip both sides then combine them on to 1 side. I have all software needed. This is the first one of the movies ive ran across. Thank you.

I have the same problem, although it is not a flipper disc likes yours, but Lord of the rings Special DVD. The film is spread over 2 DVD’s
I have read a guide at IFOEdit GUIDE
LOTR has 12 VOB files ( between the 2 discs ) and I am sure u can only name vobs from 0-9
I tried by ripping both discs seperatley then running them both through dvd2one each set of vobs being reduced to 2236MB, the problem I am having is with the IFO’s, the guide does not say how to use IFOEdit to recreate a new IFO from the 2 IFOs that I have from the original 2 Discs

Mike

I used link provided bt UK MIKE & successfully joined both sides of Goodfellas with no problems

Originally posted by letitbleed
I used link provided bt UK MIKE & successfully joined both sides of Goodfellas with no problems

How do you create the new IFO?
I want all the chapters points from the original, not just a new chapter for each VOB file

Sorry,I wasn’t bothered about chapters so left it as it was ( 19 chapters pt 1 + 1 chapter for disc 2)

thanx for ur reply.

Someday I will find out how to merge the info from both IFO’s to a new one

Mike

@ UK Mike,

The below link provides information on how to “Creating complete new IFO files”.

h**p://ifoedit.wh.fr0zen.com/createifo.html

Also for your information the below link provides a list of various “How To Guides”.

h**p://ifoedit.wh.fr0zen.com/guides.html

Regards,
bjkg

Wouldn’t combining the vobs,and re-numbering them do the trick?